• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV crack cocaine

welcome to IV coke... the more you do the worse it gets

really the worst fucking habit you can have, let it go bro

Ok - Harm reduction time folks. Let's get a grip on how to properly break down crack to IV it. Not that I'm the high priest of HR here, I find this post too loose and fast with bad practices.

NEVER USE FRUIT JUICES TO BREAK DOWN CRACK. PERIOD.

Maybe some guy did it for a decade no problem, sure, I can see that... but many won't "see" it. This is b/c those juices have a particular fungi (or other microorganism) that can quickly and completely destroy your vision. It attacks the ocular nerves, I believe. I will look it up and post a fully referenced source here shortly. But... I'd bet my entire stash on this being 100% true.

References to come in an edit shortly...

Consequences of Shooting Crack And Vinegar

First time poster here... Just reading browsing as I always like to educate myself as much as possible when using various substances to prevent overdose or any other nasty side effect.. Been shooting coke and crack for about 2 months.. Started with really pure fishscale coke..( this by far is my favorite high) I began with just putting in a small amount into spoon and adding about 50 units of water to the spoon. Then I would mix the water with the coke and it would dissolve rather well. Leaving behind no residue or chunks and actually resembling normal water to the eye. One major detail I couldnt over look was the powerful smell it had whenever i got close to it. Straight Cocaina.. very strong odor. For me this is how i know I probably ended up with a good batch.. Anyway after losing my connect for the fishscale, I researched various forums and found that you can convert crack back to salt form. Vit C powder is the best so they say. Unfortunately all I had available was white distilled vinegar. The Heinz type.. I began using that to break it down.. Once again 50 units of Vinegar and about a 20 piece of crack.. I would let it sit in the spoon for a few minutes and then began crushing it with the end of the plunger until it all dissolved.. Once again that rancid smell returned this time accompanied by a distinct vinegar smell. I got it drawn up and began to search for a vein. In the beginning I had great veins that were easily accessable. I would find a vein, insert needle, draw back to register and verify I was in.. Then I would begin pushing plunger down until nothing was left in syringe.. As fast as I could, I would lay the syringe down incase something went wrong and I were to fall out. God forbid I have a needle in my hand. Who knows what damage it could do.. I mostly shoot in the bathroom. As soon as I got that distinct taste of coke and vinegar on my tongue. I knew it was go time.. I made sure to sit on the toilet as quick as possible to avoid falling hard if I were to black out or have some type of seizure.. Most the time I would notice that all sounds became real deep. The pitch dropped a few levels. Regardless of what the sound was.. I usually shoot with a friend to have a safety net incase of OD. I always tell them to keep talking to me incase I become confused or delerious (Sign of OD). Most the time there voice would become slowed and deep. I would feel a pressure on my ears and my heart would start racing.. I would begin taking very deep breaths to ensure I was breathing properly. As crazy as it may sound and despite everything.. It was/is the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced.. My point of typing all this is the fact that.. I am the binge type.. Ive gone through an easy $350 worth of coke/crack in one night using it IV method.. Missing with Vinegar BUUUURRNNNS!! Also I've had times where I've missed and the whole area became numb as ever.. for about 20 - 30 minutes.. Slowly but surely my veins started to go.. i always started with the most obvious or easily usable veins such as the crook of the arm. Eventually I began with the hands and searching through the forearm for a good one. My point of this WHOLE post is to say. If your going to shoot coke with water its bad.. it can fuck your veins up.. But even worse than that is shooting with Vinegar of any sort. (Ive never tried Vit C) and I assume Lemon juice is even worse.. These are ACIDS that your putting in your veins which quickly deteriorate them.. its been about 3 weeks since I've shot up anything, whether crack or coke, whether mixing with water or vinegar. I have yet to see improvement in my veins.. My advice is if your going to shoot cocaine and can't be deterred. Shoot coke with water.. Its bad yes.. but I believe from my personal experience that the whole crack and vinegar thing is just a recipe for dead and useless veins..
This is just a personal opinion, you could go as far as to say Addict to Addict advice. Save your veins for the coke or opiates or something that isn't an acid base!!~

You know I lost many veins in my left arm to the point that I needed surgery from shooting crack. I wish I'd had a forum back then because I probably still would have done it because I was pretty young and reckless but the damage may have been more minimal. I was reusing works without cleaning them and everything else people here will warn you not to do. I hate to sound preachy but here I go : be careful. I get that you may do it no matter what. But I was told the cocaine burned through my veins. And the cut clogged them. Some of that could have been prevented. I'm just so glad there's a forum like this. Yeah some may not get it cuz it sounds so nuts - but addiction can be pretty powerful. I don't do it now but crack was my favorite because it felt more pure. There's some good advice on here and I don't have much more to add.

Don't do it. Acetone wash your powder if you must IV. Plan on getting closer to God, like maybe dead.

Worse than H, because you wanna do it just as quick as you would do another line, and then another. Injecting on a rapid rate like that is bad news. Especially if you are like me, by the time you ran thru an ounce of blow... you see, the hits gets bigger, you fall to the ground with the needle still in your arm and try to hold on to your vision as you fade out, you try not close your eyes because you know with all certainty you may very well not come back after that one shot. And you think of who will find you, like THAT.