• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Freitag, jawohl! A free day, Friday!

I also appear to have fired him a message on Twitter at 5am.

@frankieboyle yer sannies were fucking shite ya rabid independence prick. Rub yer beard aff Salmond's baws ya ginger cunt

They did a thing at the end where Frankie & a sqad of wrestlers piled in with balaclavas on & smashed the cunts who'd just finished fighting. Frankie Boyle then whipped the balaclava off, grabbed a microphone, said a couple of funny things then made a mad speech about voting yes for Scottish independence. Which annoyed me haha.

you abuseive shite lol

been reading daft limmys tweets on twitter, talked about his depression etc and being prescribed anti depressants, went into detail about his bad depression, waking up in the morning staring into space feeling blunt if i recall, poor guy

^ And you didn't take the chance to recommend he use MXE for depression? :D

PTCH: "Sannies"? Tried notGoogle and all I got was a load of stuff about weed seeds and "medical marijuana" :D

Had never heard the word "sandshoes" before. notGoogle tells me it's a Scottish thing. Live and learn. Am determined to one day be fluent in Scotch cos y'all have such great words :D

Your use of the word pish is pish. what a word. piss sounds right, pish just sounds weird. mispelt fish

haha mxe might be a good cure for him. if somehow the glow could be isolated and used it would be magical, just a shame its so weird

I <3 pish.

(not in that way)

MXE works well for depression used daily at very low dose. So does ketamine. I'd wager that 3-MeO-PCP does too actually and am pretty sure at least one of the ADD bods reported great success using it for precisely that reason for over a year. Dissociatives just seem to be excellent for depression. Obviously taken at very small doses. Nowhere near enough to actually do owt else.

Your use of the word pish is pish. what a word. piss sounds right, pish just sounds weird. mispelt fish

haha mxe might be a good cure for him. if somehow the glow could be isolated and used it would be magical, just a shame its so weird

do mxe for long enough and the sideeffects dissapear and it just becomes a great mood/confidence lift without any wierdness or madness or falling over things.

ideal. first glow i got triggered by 3 40mg layered lines by a friend in his living room, lost myself, felt like i was orgasming out the universe and re born, swimming in the carpet, more re born than a heavy DMT trip, felt so lifted after. was suffering from dark depression for a long time n it gave me a new lease of life. had some right weird times on it though, never wise to take it to a house party, lines all around n it turns the place into a mental asylum

yeah it aint side effects, its just the effect. wonky and feeling like my room is full of people, and water from a tap making voice. go to lie on my bed n my brain is so still and quiet i mediate, which i never do, sit there in total peace and in the moment like some enlightenment. go to bed n try n sleep and get stuck through planes of alien geometric shapes and landscapes