• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming.....

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
Getting quite excited about this now - could we actually go all the way?

not least because I put a bet on England winning the tournament - I'll make over ?300, but they're tempting me to cash out now and pick up ?90. What should I do?! :sus:

71kc9e.jpg

Footballers are coming home, that's the only dead certainty :)

@Foreverchanges: depends how much you put on and if you need the money. If I was skint I'd probably cash out now, but if not, I'd be inclined to stay the course. Ya never know...

We're coming home, we're coming home, the dozy fucktards are coming home...

Thank fuck for that. Perhaps people will stop playing/singing that fuckin song now!

Don't worry chaps, hopefully you can still get some enjoyment watching Croatia beat the frogs in the final.

Haaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Aaahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I'm currently feasting on the tears of England fans.

Delicious ;)

First football game I have ever watched & I was a bit fucked up, oh lord did I get upset over the 2nd half.

The whole team should be taken onto Good Morning Britain & made one after the other to commit seppuku.

Thank fuck for that. Perhaps people will stop playing/singing that fuckin song now!

The worst is when you see "fans" drunk out of their small mind, no top on & showing their foul body to the whole world waving (or worse imho) having a flag draped over them then every 2 meters waving it around shouting "EEENNNNGGGLLLAANNDD, It's Comin 'ome"

I so wish people cared in equal measure about the planet & environment as much as they do about a goddamn game of football.

What you mean "how?"

I have never sat down to watch a full game ever in my 37 years on earth. Yes I may have caught small flashes of games on the telly BUT to sit down & put my eyes on the telly for over 90 mins for a football game was a first yesterday.

Have I seen the thing on a Saturday afternoon with the scores on before? Yes cause I have but football isn't my thing.
I have seen games before BUT to watch more than 10 seconds of football was not something I had done till yesterday.

I only care for Moto GP & Muay Thai.

Last edited:
The worst is when you see "fans" drunk out of their small mind, no top on & showing their foul body to the whole world waving (or worse imho) having a flag draped over them then every 2 meters waving it around shouting "EEENNNNGGGLLLAANNDD, It's Comin 'ome"

I so wish people cared in equal measure about the planet & environment as much as they do about a goddamn game of football.

Absolutely all of this ^^

They're the same folk that attend EDL rallies

NSFW:

JS121637286.jpg

Bring your shirts and flags to a football match as well, and you get double for your moneysworth, y'see...

COME ON ENGLAND

NSFW:

the-edl-are-planning-to-protest-against-turning-benwell-towers-into-an-islamic-school-222480134.jpg

No-ones stopping you from singing Ant 'n' Dec's 2002 world cup song "We're on the ball"*

Last edited:
I think my own taste prevents me from singing any football related song my good sir ;)