• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

It's been a while, what's coke like nowadays?

428th Emporer

Greenlighter
So I'm in San Fran, CA, It's been years since I've had any, but once in a while I get an urge for a bump, house cleaning day, etc.

I used to have a good source--what I want is something pure. Anyone who is a coke fan knows it's only good and relatively harmless if it's pure. So I assume if I go out looking, anything I find is going to be cut with who knows, so I don't bother.

So what I'm wondering is, Is it possible to get pure coke nowadays, on a user level? Has it changed since the early oughts? Where's a good kinda place to find a dealer...bars? Should I read up on Bitcoin and hit the latest dark web market? Sometimes I even consider taking a trip to S. America, just to have some cheap pura cocaina.

On a side note, I have 2 little E. Novogranatense (coca) plants I pick leaves from to chew--a nice mild boost.

Thanks guys.

While having a general discussion about the quality of cocaine these days is ok, we don't really allow openly sourcing/soliciting drugs or telling people how to get them.

We are an HR website, so our primary function is instructing people how to make their drug use safer, or supporting them if they are going through crisis or trying to recover from addiction.

With that in mind, this thread is ok if you want to discuss the quality of coke these days generally, but it's probably better suited for the Drug Culture forum as there's not much harm reduction in that conversation. So I'll move it there now.

@428th Emporer as a new member I would suggest reading through the BLUA and the various sub-forum guidelines to help you understand what our rules are here.

Welcome to Bluelight all the same, I hope you stick around to learn and/or teach some important Harm Reduction info and engage with the community.

BDD -----> DC

Obviously it is all so region dependent as well as who you know but people are smarter these days. My social circle as well as myself all use fent strips and wash our stuff. Reagent tests are always a must if you meet someone new. It is up to us to speak by calling out dealers when you get bad results. No hook has ever not told me if they had cuts and it is all inositol or something inactive that isn't dangerous to use. Older family members have told me that they haven't seen quality to this degree in decades and other than the scares involving, from my anecdotal observations, accidental fent contamination because of negligence from dealers, things are stepping up. My mom says that it is interesting to see cocaine have such a resurgence again. It has always been an open secret that more people than you would think do cocaine but access to tools for accountibility has forced the industry to clean up quite literally.

You can remove levamisole by doing a base conversion and washing with hexane, pre wash weights compared to post wash ratios are so small now. Quality will always be a money maker and unfortunately all you older peeps got to be guinea pigs while the cartels figured out that levamisole should not be too much of the brick.

Harm reduction advice: A fent contamination could be flecks from a dealer's scale that is isolated to one part of the bag. Use strips with your whole stash and suck it up. Dissolve a new batch that isn't from a long time trusted source even if its a ball; Test strip that solution and then be patient, double boil it back to powder. Waiting a few hours is worth it if you can potentially save you or a loved ones life. Doing a line now isn't shit compared to losing a homie. Can't keep partying if you are dead haha.

Yea past few batches I’ve gotten have really reminded me what good cocaine is…

-GC

While having a general discussion about the quality of cocaine these days is ok, we don't really allow openly sourcing/soliciting drugs or telling people how to get them.

We are an HR website, so our primary function is instructing people how to make their drug use safer, or supporting them if they are going through crisis or trying to recover from addiction.

With that in mind, this thread is ok if you want to discuss the quality of coke these days generally, but it's probably better suited for the Drug Culture forum as there's not much harm reduction in that conversation. So I'll move it there now.

@428th Emporer as a new member I would suggest reading through the BLUA and the various sub-forum guidelines to help you understand what our rules are here.

Welcome to Bluelight all the same, I hope you stick around to learn and/or teach some important Harm Reduction info and engage with the community.

BDD -----> DC
Sorry, didn't post hoping to source really, just wanting a general conversation about availability and quality, that's why I included my area, because it depends. People are dying in my city, and everywhere, because of coke cut with fentanyl. Thanks for the welcome, it's important to have a forum for these subjects.

Obviously it is all so region dependent as well as who you know but people are smarter these days. My social circle as well as myself all use fent strips and wash our stuff. Reagent tests are always a must if you meet someone new. It is up to us to speak by calling out dealers when you get bad results. No hook has ever not told me if they had cuts and it is all inositol or something inactive that isn't dangerous to use. Older family members have told me that they haven't seen quality to this degree in decades and other than the scares involving, from my anecdotal observations, accidental fent contamination because of negligence from dealers, things are stepping up. My mom says that it is interesting to see cocaine have such a resurgence again. It has always been an open secret that more people than you would think do cocaine but access to tools for accountibility has forced the industry to clean up quite literally.

You can remove levamisole by doing a base conversion and washing with hexane, pre wash weights compared to post wash ratios are so small now. Quality will always be a money maker and unfortunately all you older peeps got to be guinea pigs while the cartels figured out that levamisole should not be too much of the brick.

Harm reduction advice: A fent contamination could be flecks from a dealer's scale that is isolated to one part of the bag. Use strips with your whole stash and suck it up. Dissolve a new batch that isn't from a long time trusted source even if its a ball; Test strip that solution and then be patient, double boil it back to powder. Waiting a few hours is worth it if you can potentially save you or a loved ones life. Doing a line now isn't shit compared to losing a homie. Can't keep partying if you are dead haha.
Thanks for all that--very helpful.
Yeah, I looked into washing processes as a possible solution. I always wonder how many people actually use .onion marketplaces nowadays. There are people dying here in sf cuz of coke cut with fent, but from what I read, that's from really shady buys in the Tenderloin (bad area). I included my area in case someone lives nearby and knows the market here, not to solicit a dealer.
The other way is to get tea powder and make a home mini batch--but it's a little too technical for me, and tea is hard to get, and I 'd need a lot...ugh.

I used to use lots.of coke but this was a long time ago, back then dealers still gave full Gs and the quality was way better...

IT doesn't really matter that much.where you live I think, IT seems like the drop in quality happened quite globally...

Over here I Just dont like to pay for coke anymore, not only due to the quality but most dealers only give 0.7...

Its way too expensive for what you get these days, and its a drug that.is.not.that extremely stimulating but only lasts about half An hour to An hour...

The only Thing that's really good about coke and that's quite unique for coke only is the extremely intense ego boost...