• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

it was my birthday so i was offered some amphetamine and ketamine - what to do

Antagonistix

Bluelighter
Hi all,

Can someone explain ro me what a ketamine hit islike ?
Its snorted yes?

I've also been given some speed.

What mixes with speed safely to give a nice high?

BAsically its to celebrate my birthday.

Isnketamine a party drug ir more of a chilling type.
What's it most similar too. I've never touched it before.

Haven't done speed for ages, but how to maximize its potential, and make it last long.

I refuse ro inject anything so what can in safely do.

I have a few xanaxleftthat will help the come down but should I take codiene with either ?

Thanks for any advise, and this wont be a regular thing, just my birthday bash.

Cheers

Hi all,

Can someone explain ro me what a ketamine hit islike ?
Its snorted yes?

I've also been given some speed.

What mixes with speed safely to give a nice high?

BAsically its to celebrate my birthday.

Isnketamine a party drug ir more of a chilling type.
What's it most similar too. I've never touched it before.

Haven't done speed for ages, but how to maximize its potential, and make it last long.

I refuse ro inject anything so what can in safely do.

I have a few xanaxleftthat will help the come down but should I take codiene with either ?

Thanks for any advise, and this wont be a regular thing, just my birthday bash.

Cheers

speed mixes "safely" with codeine, but don't do it yet, as i'm unsure. take the xanax on the crash and the ketamine as you come down. ketamine is more of a "chilling" type drug, but if you take too much, you might get trapped inside your head, without knowing what you're head is, or what trapped is, or what the fuck is going on. i wouldn't take all those drugs at once, though, but the ^ above suggestions are the way to do it most safely/effectively. i'd reccomend taking the speed alone, then taking the xanax at the crash with the codeine, and saving the ketamine for later.
ketamine is sort of like a psychedelic, but it detaches you from your mind rather than immerses you in it.
also your posts have been VERY disorganized and chaotic, not to mention hard to read, please don't post any threads unless you have a few discernable questions or comments that will create a discussion. Not trynna hate, it's just very difficult to answer all your questions at once.

ketamine is snorted, can be dabbed but you wont get any feeling except for a numb mouth. i wouldn't reccomend speed, in my opinion its a nasty drug. also if you are going to do ketamine at a party i would reccomend only doing a small bump rather than a line if it is your first time, depending on the potency of the ketamine, you can get fucked up off small ammounts. hope this helps

Ok thanks guys, i was under the impression that ketamine was a party type drug. People here seem to like it. I thought it was like ecstasy.
Will probably not bother with it if it spaces you out to that extent.

Thanks

also your posts have been VERY disorganized and chaotic, not to mention hard to read, please don't post any threads unless you have a few discernable questions or comments that will create a discussion. Not trynna hate, it's just very difficult to answer all your questions at once.

Sorry mate, this damned predictive text makes it a pain and makes me seem dyslexic !!

Ill try make more constructive sense in future.
Genuine advice needed though. Haven't done speed in over 20. Years and liked it. And had no clue about examine except people took it at raves. Hence thought of ecstacy .

What is the number 1 reason people take it then ?

Sorry mate, this damned predictive text makes it a pain and makes me seem dyslexic !!

Ill try make more constructive sense in future.
Genuine advice needed though. Haven't done speed in over 20. Years and liked it. And had no clue about examine except people took it at raves. Hence thought of ecstacy .

What is the number 1 reason people take it then ?

people usually take it at the comedown of mdma, it prolongs the high, and takes it in a more sedating, trippy direction

btw, happy birthday!

Last edited:
Ketamine is great with MDMA. If it's your first time ... do SMALL amounts! TOO MUCH ketamine is the worst! (at least it is for me)
That being said, ketamine in small doses is probably one of my favourite drugs :)

ketamine and speed is safe together. ketamine is similar to dxm somewhat and pcp to a lesser extent, although speed+ketamine would be similar to pcp probably.

ketamine and speed is safe together. ketamine is similar to dxm somewhat and pcp to a lesser extent, although speed+ketamine would be similar to pcp probably.

Pardon my ignorance but whar is dxm? Is it meth?
never tried pcp.

Birthday bash is tomorrow will see how they work together isn SMALL doses.
Im super paranoid about OD'ing, my health couldn't take it. I just want some safe fun and escasism for a day.

Looking forward to it.

Im planning to use diazepam for the come down after the little party!

^ so your planning on mixing amphetamine( 20 yrs since last exp) , Xanax, codeine, Valium, and ketamine??? That is excessive as hell, and honestly would best be done split up into separate highs, or use the benzos for amp comedown and the ketamine on it's own. Plz be careful and do not mix so many drugs unnecessarily

^ so your planning on mixing amphetamine( 20 yrs since last exp) , Xanax, codeine, Valium, and ketamine??? That is excessive as hell, and honestly would best be done split up into separate highs, or use the benzos for amp comedown and the ketamine on it's own. Plz be careful and do not mix so many drugs unnecessarily

Thanks for your concern which is most probably more of what i need to hear.

Actually,
I have rethought my getting high strategy for tomorrow eve.

I'll start on the speed, avoid alcohol completely, stick to red bull, energy drinks. Then. Later for the come down I'll be using Valium blues, 2x10mg, + 2mg xanax. Then later using dormicum and zolpidem to sleep.

Xive been codiene free for well this is my second day away from it. I intend to totally give it up. Yioull understand why if you see my thread about Nurofen plus on "The Dark Side" section.

My biggest fear is becoming dependant n benzos whilst I search for a see solution. I wont risk OD'ing, at least I'll try stay within safe limits going on previous experience and after reading posts here.

But because so far I agent found a benzo that i really enjoyed much except temazepam, I think the chances of that are lower than most.
Also I haven't touched a zopiclone for a couple days either, and I was badly addicted to those for sleep, dosing 5 times usual dose.

Xanax has been my biggest let dow, I found I had to take n excess of 5mg even to get much drowsy, and it made the zopiclone redundant, ie as if I hadn't taken any of them.

So thanks buddy, but do out think there is still risk in this plan.

The only other thing I might throw into the mix a bit earlier is coonazepam but I don't want to dull the amphetamine hit so I probably wont.

Totally unsure what to d about ketamine. S many people here love it, some say it mixes well with speed so im thinking about doing a small amount of speed and let at start of evening.

What do you think ?

Much appreciated because i really want t be safe but i do need a bit of pleasure in my life right now.

Thanks to anyone who can advise further on this. Please...

Ketamine is great with MDMA. If it's your first time ... do SMALL amounts! TOO MUCH ketamine is the worst! (at least it is for me)
That being said, ketamine in small doses is probably one of my favourite drugs :)

What does it actually feel like? What is it similar to the most?
Many here say its their fave drug, im definately drawn to it.can't wait to try a small bit tomorrow.

Thanks again chap!