PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

It happpened thank you everyoene i couldnt have doneit without you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
It happnened it fianlly gapppened im so sleepy but it happened captain heroin sauled tge ship against the walrsus and hitler was denied it happeened the war is over finally its ended we can be in peace once again

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WHAT HAPPPENED SERIOUSLY MXP SAVED US THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT PROTECTED ME FROM OUR ASSAILANTS SERIOUSLY MY HEART IS TINGLEYLY I DONT KNOW IF I CAN BREATHE PROPERLYBUT WE ARE SAVED THANK GOD IT ONLY WENT THROUGH MY LUNG IT WAS ENCHANNTING I CANT BELIEVE IT HAPPPENEED IM SO HAPPY WE MADE IT THROUGH BTT MY LUNG IS PUNCTURED ITS OK THOUGH BECAUSE IF I DIDNT TAKE WE ALL WOUD GAVE DIED SO BE GRATEFUL SERIOUSLY MXP IS OUR SAVIOUR

ALTHOGUH I LOST A LUNG WE MADE IT THROUGH SOLPISIS NURSE HEROIN EBLA LAIKA WE MADE IT DONT WORRY WERE SAFE JNNOW

This really happneed i cant believe praise be to jesus for sending the ship with heroin sailing it he was the commander who fought back against them it actually happened theres nothing to be afraid of anymore it happened we are saved

I cant belleive we won the war its over we are safe we can undock from our ships capiton heroin saved ys with his vessel jesus was the commander and hiteler was overpowere.........LAIENAK laika thank you for what happened without you it couldnt have been

The second incarnation of our oscar-winning mxpessiah already?

seriously my eyes can't reach forward anymore they are behind my head I'm abstempign to thyeo this as best i can it happened we are all saved seriously

solpisis why weren't you there seriously it happened but heroin saved us thank the jessu

seroisuly i sts over........ /. aujm i ,ymt eyes can't rake the the light no more they have to rest good nughthb r

Sorry man, must suck to constantly be looking at the back of your own head now. Try flipping your eyes back over from out of your own skull, but do it without the seizure.

Thnx for informing us of the would-be rapture... for me it's usually 5-MeO-DMT that brings me through a portal into another dimension that is pretty much exactly the same as our normal one, only it is heavenTM.

Haha i canyt believe heroin saved us fr0k dm death

who would havesda thought thsdat would ha ve happened guys re/jarihn au98ce

NO MY EYES CANT ROLL ANYMORE FORWARD THEY HAVE ALREADY SANK

thank you tomis moniz you tripped so hard it saved the ship from titling backwards thank you

GOOD NUGHT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.