• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos issue with klonipin

blackmarket91

Bluelighter
Im actually in a rehab atm coming off methadone today makes 28 days since last use they have me on 1 mg a day of klonipin 2-3 times a day for last 2 weeks i will prob be on it for 2 months till im feeling ok enough to be comfortable again im sure ill receive withdrawal from it but it's the less of 2 evils they seem to think so do you think i could do a decent taper that wouldnt bother me to much

Yeah. Slowly but surely. I'm sure the rehab will sort you a decent taper.

Congrats, btw 👍 👍 👍
prob not tbh how long of a taper would it take coming off methadones brutal so ill take a lesser evil for now and worry about fixing that issue later make a 2 month taper if im doing 1 mg 3 times a day or possibly upping to 2mg 3 times a day

Really? Why? How much does that place cost? Extremely skeptical.
pretty expensive its in tampa florida flew in depending on insurance as i said depends how long i can stay 30-45-60 or possibly 90 but that will cost 50 a day and charges you personally for meds they "claim"

Congrats on the 28 days off Methadone! No small task! You just came off possibly the worst opioid to have a dependence too!

i was taking subs for the past 2 weeks to help with my withdrawal in rehab but now i think im cuttin it off before im fully addicted to it which puts me at 35 days out of methadone at least when i switched to suboxone maintence 3 days ago they completely cut off my klonipin since cant be on both at same time so im wondering if i should ask to get back on it or if they could possibly double my dose of it to 2 mg 3 times a day vs the 1 mg 3 times daily .

i just need t get over the first 2 months of methadone and i can handle it from there without comfort meds but im curious of a 2 month use of it how long should i taper down so i dont get extremely sick from benzo withdrawals?

so does anyone here know a decent taper? im down to 2 mg daily now morning then night so curious about what you guys think? i did take xanax for 2 weeks in a row 2 bars a day and had some bad withdrawal for 4 days but tbh id do it all over again if it meant it got me off methadone and subs that im dealing with atm since i can actually function on it and doesnt make me super lethargic ect

im curious if tapering down or going full rehab/er is the best choice? im gonna try to get prescribed xanax when i leave here since it has a lower half life and works better