Writing-up ISCD survey for polydrug users

^You do realise that DXM is very different to ketamine?

Loads of people seem to have decided that making stuff up is fine.

Loads of people seem to have decided that making stuff up is fine.

Yeah. It actually disadvantages Bluelight to have people who are making data up. Regardless of what you think of the layout (and clearly there are problems), please don't make data up - researchers then include your bogus data in their analyses and it makes their studies less valid. Depending on how they have designed their survey, sometimes they will have no way of removing your data.

(On that note - I always include a question in the surveys I design that asks people at the end whether they want their data included or excluded from the dataset - because there will always be some people who enjoy completing surveys for the hell of it and aren't actually taking the process seriously. This question gives them an easy way to opt out of the dataset. I had 10 people out of around 900 take this option so I excluded them from the sample I reported on.)

Just did the survey.
I wasn't bothered by the layout at all.

Survey complete, unfortunate chart design :( Otherwise it was fun.

Quote from the website:

This survey has closed

Sorry, the survey closed at 6:20pm on Weds 14th Dec 2011. Thank you very much for your help with the survey. We have collected a lot of data and will now begin the process of analysing it - which may take some time. Thank you to the various websites (e.g. bluelight and drugs-forum) for hosting this survey. We will report back to these sites when the results have been analysed.