• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Is tramadol safe to mix with heroin and codeine (For toothache)

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I am having the the worst toothache of my life atm and ive taken some of my grandmas cocodomals(on top of 240mg plus)alongside ten bags of snack(not high quality) so i noticed a tramadol or two lying around extended release to can i pop that baby with the smack, cannabis and codeine already in my system??

With ur tolerance to Heroin then Tramadol won't do a damn thing! You might as well take Paracetamol lol

With ur tolerance to Heroin then Tramadol won't do a damn thing! You might as well take Paracetamol lol
Really?? I beg to differ 500mg codeine will keep me out of withdrawal and feel warm and fuzzy please don't post if your not answering my question I wasn't looking to get high just ease the pain

The codeine could modify the metabolism of the tramadol, so one should probably take the tramadol an hour or two before the next codeine dose, but I have taken tramadol with dihydrocodeine and pure codeine hydrochloride tablets and it worked well . . . not knowing the exact purity of the smack makes it hard to determine to what extent the tramadol would contribute. I would recommend chewing the tramadol tablets and wash them down with Sprite, Coca-Cola or something similar; that way you get both a blast of tramadol right away and a good deal of the extended release mechanism.

Last edited:
Really?? I beg to differ 500mg codeine will keep me out of withdrawal and feel warm and fuzzy please don't post if your not answering my question I wasn't looking to get high just ease the pain

Tramadol isn't even a true opioid anyway, it's a quasi-narcotic. Authentic opioids don't activate the Serotonin and Norepinephrine pathways.. this sort of thing can bring about even more side-effects than Full mu opioid receptor agonists.

They're are mu receptors peripherally (IE arms and legs) but activation of these receptors is clinically insignificant! However theres a ton of mu receptors in the gut as I'm sure every opioid user knows about lol.

The codeine could modify the metabolism of the tramadol, so one should probably take the tramadol an hour or two before the next codeine dose, but I have taken tramadol with dihydrocodeine and pure codeine hydrochloride tablets and it worked well . . . not knowing the exact purity of the smack makes it hard to determine to what extent the tramadol would contribute. I would recommend chewing the tramadol tablets and wash them down with Sprite, Coca-Cola or something similar; that way you get both a blast of tramadol right away and a good deal of the extended release mechanism.
Ahh someone who genuinely wants to help me and answers my question thankyou, Nico i feel so sick atm because of how much smack ive taken over the last days this is how i like it though because this high will last me for days and i will be 99.9% pain free.

i didnt end up taking the tramadol because no one answered (and the first answer was nothing to do with hr just teloing me my own tolerance which i think i know mate lol atleast nico and evo helped me and stopped me potenially experiencing a fatal drug combo), atoeast next time i know thankyou guys i really appreciate it my life is not going well at all atm im probably gonna be sick from withdrawal on monday(which is my birthday)because i got no money left isn't my life just fucking great

Ahh someone who genuinely wants to help me and answers my question thankyou, Nico i feel so sick atm because of how much smack ive taken over the last days this is how i like it though because this high will last me for days and i will be 99.9% pain free.

i didnt end up taking the tramadol because no one answered (and the first answer was nothing to do with hr just teloing me my own tolerance which i think i know mate lol atleast nico and evo helped me and stopped me potenially experiencing a fatal drug combo), atoeast next time i know thankyou guys i really appreciate it my life is not going well at all atm im probably gonna be sick from withdrawal on monday(which is my birthday)because i got no money left isn't my life just fucking great

To be perfectly honest with u... If it was me I'd take the Tramadol as it does have mu opioid activity and it will help at generous doses just dont exceed 400mg within 24 hours and you'll be fine. Just be prepared for any additional side-effects as it has SNRI (Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) properties which aren't akin to regular opioids. Specific SNRI drugs like Duloxetine (Cymbalta) are used as antidepressants. You should read Tramadol's Wiki page it will tell u more there!

So in a nutshell Tramadol is a mu opioid receptor agonist (which will help with ur opioid WD) and a SNRI (Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) which may even give u a mood boost. The only side-effect I got when I used to take Tramadol was lack of appetite. It's a 2 in 1 drug lol.

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest with u... If it was me I'd take the Tramadol as it does have mu opioid activity and it will help at generous doses just dont exceed 400mg within 24 hours and you'll be fine. Just be prepared for any additional side-effects as it has SNRI (Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) properties which aren't akin to regular opioids. Specific SNRI drugs like Duloxetine (Cymbalta) are used as antidepressants. You should read Tramadol's Wiki page it will tell u more there!

So in a nutshell Tramadol is a mu opioid receptor agonist (which will help with ur opioid WD) and a SNRI (Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) which may even give u a mood boost. The only side-effect I got when I used to take Tramadol was lack of appetite. It's a 2 in 1 drug lol.
cool

what do you think about codeine still effecting codeine me a lot(i nodded out from it the otherday) still after smoking smack for 6 months straight? Im just asking because you seem to have a lot of valuable experience and knowledge, do you use codine?

I've used all opioids except Heroin. I'm currently prescribed Oxycodone IR 120mg daily, so I might as well be on Heroin lol. Were u thinking of using Codeine and Tramadol together? If so then reduce ur Codeine intake by at least half just to be safe then take 1-2 50mg capsules of Tramadol every 4 hours and don't exceed 400mg within 24 hours otherwise ur risking a seizure as Tramadol reduces ur seizure threshold. If you've got any benzos on hand u can mitigate this risk and go beyond 400mg but I still wouldn't recommend it!

EDIT: If you like Codeine then you'll like Dihydrocodeine even better!! It's twice the strength and has a similar effect profile. It's like Codeine but on steroids lol. I actually prefer DHC (Dihydrocodeine) over Morphine! DHC has got a potent metabolite called Dihydromorphine which is about as strong as Oxycodone but ur liver only converts 2% of the dose of DHC u took into Dihydromorphine which is a shame :(

Last edited: