• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this xanax fake?

Rickyracerlv

Greenlighter
Are oblonged white pills markeds S 90 3 real alprazolam. All my research says they are green colored. Thank you

No one will be able to tell you what you have unfortunately. It could be anything.

Unless you’re getting it from a pharmacy it’s very likely to indeed be fake.

Does a pharmacy sell white S 90 3 xanax to your knoweldge? I cant find anything saying S 90 3 comes in white only green.. Thank you.

My money would be on fake. Although no one can be sure unless you send one off to be tested.
WEDINOS in the UK will test for free and anonymously post the results online. And itll only take a few days.

So many people worldwide died from fake xanax recently, loads are full of fentanyl and/or super potent RC benzos. Be careful!

Yeah I think my friend for 40 years is working me after just finding out his kid has a pill press and making blue's. Time to move on from this guy

Slap him down first.
If you find out your suspicions are true, that is 😉

I had fake ones like that but they were better than the real ones. As other people have said... we can't know what you have.

I too had fake white 2mg bars from the darknet, about 5 years ago - although the guy wasnt selling them as legit he was honest about what they were and had had 100 of them tested (he had thousands) and they DID only contain xanax, and averaged at 2.2mg instead of 2mg, some dosed as high as 2.5mg, i had 250 of them iirc (messy times lol). He'd posted a pic of the results on the listing along with a link too.
Came in a big vacuum bag, not strips.
This was before people started packing them with fent and RCs 💀