Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is this meth or amphetamines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerplease

Greenlighter
Hi, i am a newbie to drug related matters and am not sure what kind of 'speed' this is. can some one please clarify? and also is this free base form?
i am trying to figure out exactly what this is and a basic how it is made guide for my own personal scientific purposes. many thanks in advanced.

oh and this is found around newcastle/sydney i believe.

dsc00014tb.jpg

Last edited:
looks like base that I have seen round the place as well... meth/amph ,who knows? People I know have been mixing it about 50/50 with msn or glucose to snort, or iv ing it straight...

Invest in a tester! http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/280157-*HELP*-Retail-Sources-for-Reagent-Testers-*HELP* or for a fresh one http://www.chemicalgeneration.com.au/ :)

Don't know why but i'd say decent base :) but invest in a tester :)

We have a much better source in Australia for reagent testers now. The guy sells the complete tests on an Australian auction site for the cheapest price I have ever seen. He is in the process of setting up a website so that it can be linked to here.

^ Yeah I got one from him, he actually mentioned to me that it's fine to leave it in a dark cool room, ie not the fridge. I was just reading over that thread.

Have definitely come across speed that looks exactly like that a few years ago in Melbourne. I too was confused as to why it was that color and discovered that it could be due to iodine being left over from the synth from methamphetamine base oil. It seems to be more common in Australia because base oil is often manufactured here and in South-East Asia. It was still fairly strong.

^ Yeah I got one from him, he actually mentioned to me that it's fine to leave it in a dark cool room, ie not the fridge. I was just reading over that thread.

Cool. He is a good bloke. It will be good when we can link him here.

Looks to me like some decent quality whipper (speed). Well done on the source haha :)

Seriously, it's speed (amphetamines).

We have a much better source in Australia for reagent testers now. The guy sells the complete tests on an Australian auction site for the cheapest price I have ever seen. He is in the process of setting up a website so that it can be linked to here.

8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(

Exactly. What does that mean intelligentmind?

We have full permission from the mods to spruik this guy. They have said that as soon as his website is set up that we can link to him here. I spoke to them about him a couple of months ago.

It's not base. Methamphetamine base is a volatile, oily liquid - I really wish people would stop calling any gluggy meth 'base'.

The vast majority of 'speed', 'whip', 'louie', 'ice', 'crystal', 'shard' or whatever you want to call it in Aus, is methamphetamine, at differing purities and with different impurities/cuts.

However, noone can tell you what you have from a picture, which is why we don't allow drug ID threads here.

Here's some threads to start your research.

My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.