• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this for crack?

Asm1994

Greenlighter
Found these items around the kitchen
My SO is 420 friendly and i overlooked it in the past thinking it was for weed but now i think there's something else going on the pan is also scorched burnt in multiple places what exactly is this being used for

Attachments

• 20200109_171128(1).jpg
    20200109_171128(1).jpg
    728.6 KB · Views: 48
From that assortment of items it looks like he *may* be interested in more than marijuana, but who knows. Hope he isnt using steel wool to smoke crack though, ive done it before and it is a bad idea because it burns and you end up inhaling all kinds of terrible stuff.

Don't jump to conclusions and try to be understanding and compassionate if it is in fact what you think. Sorry though, I could imagine that it may be distressing to find something like that. Who knows, maybe he is smoking hash off the crock pot liner, it could be anything. The bite marks on the straw seem to indicate something is being freebased, but you can freebase anything from marijuana resin to pcp and everything in between so it's hard to say. The steel wool adds to the mystery but who knows for certain what's going on...

Last edited:
that is not for weed. uh that's all I know lol.

Homie could be smoking hash, shatter or other marijuana extract in a strange fashion, only thing that mixes it up is the steel wool, and most self-respecting crack smokers would never use steel wool (though ive done it, albeit i was never self-respecting in those days).

I dunno, for scraping up the resin/wax/hash etc?

Ive been in this situation and that would be my defense 🤣

"Its just like marijuana but a little stronger"

If you do find out he's using something else, try to approach the subject in an understanding and composed manner. He will be way more likely to be honest and to work with you to get help if needed

I also found 3 foil squares in his bible and a lil box of sandpaper on the night stand where he sleeps he will occasionally use foil as a screen for weed i think he may even be smoking it with his weed its hard to distinguish the smells when there together

It the foil was hidden near the book of ecclesiastes then you may be looking at a heroin user rather than a crack user.

In all seriousness he very well be using other drugs -- just mention your concerns to him, in a nonconfrontational and non judgemental way. He also might not be. If one were to go through my stuff, which my girlfriend now knows better not to do, it might seem like im up to all kinds of strange shenanigans (while only a quarter of them may actually be true).

Is it common for people to snort heroin and freebase crack he constantly sniffles 24/7 and i think he puts it in his afrin bottle but all this other stuff is new and now hes making his own foil weed pipe instead of using my glass one he said so we could each have our own but i feel like hes mixing the weed with something only when im home and smoking crack non chalantly right in front of me i just never smelt it before so it hard to pinpoint

this is the only thing that concerns me is the q-tip has cotton removed heroin people use it to shoot up the cotton filters the dope

Is it wrong for me to be mad about this if i use uppers before work i haven't told him but he might suspect it, but im completely functional and work 50+ hours a week and pay all the bills cause his leg broke in august and he still not completely walking all he does is watch tv o goes to his friends house while im busting my ass or am i just as guilty and should just leave it alone. Like is it okay for me to do something but not want him doing this.