PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this considered LSD Abuse?

• Thread starter darknesssanrole
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT is FUCKED on too many levels to get into.
This coming from a Mod with a bazillion posts to boot. MAN-O-MAN THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE.
If he was molesting kids or something that is harmful to (key word here>) OTHERS, not that YOU think he should be ratted on.
I will definitely lose all faith in BL if that is the way in which you handle "harm reduction"...you ever even been to jail...jail is WAY more dangerous than a ton of acid, not to mention, less fun.
Man I hope you were kidding or maybe temporarily INFUCKINGSANE!!!

Yeah, I think One Thousand Words is just crashing, or hungover..

Nonsense, nonetheless.

THAT is FUCKED on too many levels to get into.
This coming from a Mod with a bazillion posts to boot. MAN-O-MAN THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE.
If he was molesting kids or something that is harmful to (key word here>) OTHERS, not that YOU think he should be ratted on.
I will definitely lose all faith in BL if that is the way in which you handle "harm reduction"...you ever even been to jail...jail is WAY more dangerous than a ton of acid, not to mention, less fun.
Man I hope you were kidding or maybe temporarily INFUCKINGSANE!!!

Fucking lol. Would you rather advice from the suicidal mods or the mod who drugged and raped another bluelighters on camera or perhaps the mod who ran a beastiality farm and handed out advice on how to fuck dogs?

Or you could listen to someone who actual walks the walk when it comes to harm reduction.

If you need to take any more than 3 tabs you either need a new dealer or find a better drug to abuse. 42 tabs? You are fucking kidding yourself if that is sensible, healthy or sustainable.

Lock him up until he can be trusted again.

Fucking lol. Would you rather advice from the suicidal mods or the mod who drugged and raped another bluelighters on camera or perhaps the mod who ran a beastiality farm and handed out advice on how to fuck dogs?

Or you could listen to someone who actual walks the walk when it comes to harm reduction.

If you need to take any more than 3 tabs you either need a new dealer or find a better drug to abuse. 42 tabs? You are fucking kidding yourself if that is sensible, healthy or sustainable.

Listen to yourself man. You fucking sound like Nancy Reagan..."Just say no to 42 hits of acid...OR I WILL CALL THE COPS!
you cannot defend that fucked up advice, at least not intelligently...there IS NO DEFENSE.Also, does saying how fucking degenerate other moderators were make your stinky shit smell any better? NO!!!

Sending somebody to jail for drug abuse is the opposite of harm reduction!

Sending somebody to jail for drug abuse is the opposite of harm reduction!

Yeah, I definitely agree, as long as he's not hurting anyone with his abuse, or holding anyone back, then this is a Draconian measure.If he's only hurting himself then it's his problem, jai will definitely not solve this for him, therapy however might.

As I understand it, the guy is at worse a parasite leeching off of society, but we don't have any info about how he makes his money, and even if he is a dealer then it's still hypocritical for obvious reasons.
So many amazing artists used and abused drugs in much worse ways, should they all be jailed over it?

Seems pretty wasteful. The amounts he's doing are way beyond receptor saturation levels, and all he's getting is somewhat longer trips. Other than that, I don't really understand why the people in this thread are so crazy set against it. I mean yeah the amounts are a bit stupid, but the effects would be the same if he took ten strips most likely. Also slightly too often, but so what? It's his body and his mind and judging by the post he hasn't been hurting anyone. There are mental risks with LSD but it's pretty debatable whether those risks are any larger with large doses.

I'll be Devil's Advocate for a moment and say, he may have the freedom to do what he wants, but it's damaging him severely.

But I do not think he should go to jail or have the police called.

However, I think he should be careful to the max, because one thing could go very wrong and he lives with some soft of physical or mental malfunction

One thousand words is logical, despite that typically going against all street laws.

And seriously has a valid point, those who are mods are typically not upstanding not intelligent, just trolls who spend too much time on this site and get light baby sitting duties. Doesn't mean they're credible. Some are, but you saw what he said, there's plenty of trash in the mod world here on BL.

40+ hits of LSD at a time is fucking stupid. What a waste of perfectly good drugs.

That being said, narcing on someone isn't something that's considered acceptable in the "drug world" I live in, and probably not in any one you'll likely find anywhere. There's a reason it's considered universally taboo among drug users who are involved in illegal drugs, and part of that is because many have direct first-hand experience in the prison system & know exactly how incredibly idiotic and destructive it is. I can't get too angry at someone who doesn't use drugs & has an opposition to drugs informing on illegal drug use, but anyone who uses drug illegally and drops a dime on someone else for the so-called crime of using drugs or selling drugs deserves to get their ass kicked

One thousand words is logical, despite that typically going against all street laws.

And seriously has a valid point, those who are mods are typically, not upstanding, not intelligent, just trolls who spend too much time on this site and get light baby sitting duties. Doesn't mean they're credible. Some are, but you saw what he said, there's plenty of trash in the mod world here on BL.

LMFAO!!! "One Picture" got THAT right at least...WTF? ...and I was TRYING to be an asshole, Mr. Smith is actually on his side.

With friends like this....=D

And seriously has a valid point, those who are mods are typically not upstanding not intelligent, just trolls who spend too much time on this site and get light baby sitting duties. Doesn't mean they're credible. Some are, but you saw what he said, there's plenty of trash in the mod world here on BL.
I'm a rich white guy, street laws do not apply to me.

...and I thought I was naive. Are people really taking the OP's account at face value? Who would actually drop a years worth of acid trips in one week? Lol, I've never taken more than 4 tabs at once. On another note, it seems a lot of people like to refer to parts of my own experiences and use them as troll posts, though at first I refused to see them as anything but coincidences. But I'm surprised at people really not having much else better to do. What a sad life, and indicative of not having one, and since I just noticed the rest of what's in here...(ptsd, lmao!)

Don't know if you were referring to me, though I have to wonder how many other 16 year olds were at their brightest in dark times. It seems that you like to think you're better or higher by demeaning other mods, though I find it hard to believe that you have forgotten we are just users committed to creating order on this site.

Lol, you are bitter. I had already banned you before, but I guess your hate exceeds your logic. The only troll here is obvious as hell, but of course you think you're so intelligent and upstanding. You are probably someone I have supported before, so I regret that like shit now. I don't know why you can't use your original handle like before, but I guess your fear is real. People like to cast barbs like a 2 year old while hiding behind their crib (dark web), and I guess that's fine. Not much anyone can do to fix these guys. =/

The first paragraph wasn't meant for you, so I'm surprised you took it that way.

And that's great. I never expected you to.

Kl519 I wouldn't know you or your life from a bar of soap, sorry.

Well I would think you would at least know what a bar of soap is because you sure love dropping one! Just kidding but do you want this guy getting butt raped after getting locked up over taking too much acid?

Last edited:
OTW - you WERE a moderator. For reasons unknown to myself, you've stepped back from that position. After reading through this display, I for one can say it's a good thing you no longer hold that position and represent the rest of Bluelight's staff. I'm bloody glad you don't represent me at the least. Maybe it was before my time - I don't know - but I sure as hell have no idea what these accusations are based on. Judge me as you wish, but so far as I've come to know my fellow staff, they're some of the most determined and sincere bunch I've experienced. Of course we're all still users in some way (well, not all haha), so sometimes there might be a bad apple or simply someone with some issues themselves; but if you asked me for my thoughts on what you've said about BL staff, I'd tell you you're out of your fucking mind and to come back when you're not in full blown delirium.

Recommending you snitch your friend to the police is abhorrent advice. It may be borne of my relative ignorance to the US 'justice' system, but something tells me that while your idea may get the user clean, chances in reality are that it will probably make it worse. All while pretty much fucking their life inside out. In my eyes, any approach that may result in the user finding themselves in prison is so fucking far from HR I'm a little insulted anyone would try to pass it off as such.

This thread has well and truly run its course. Regardless of which side of the argument you were on, some of you in this thread need to rethink your methods of discussion. I'm sure you know who you are, and I'm sure you know what I mean. Probably even agree. Just tone it down, if someone wants to rant and ramble, there's no need to drag it on with so many insults - report their post if you feel it's broken a rule or is way out of line and hasn't received appropriate staff attention yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.