• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is this a decent trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, I've NEVER had Fentanyl.. never even seen it.

But I know some guy who's trying to trade some fent patches for some of my Roxy 30s..

Oxycodone is my absolute favorite opiate by far.. esp in my favorite form of Roxicodone in it's highest dosage of 30mg.. I have a hard time getting rid of these things since they make me incredibly happy.

He has the 50mcg/hour Fentanyl patches.. he wants 2 Roxy 30s for each patch.. is that a decent trade?

He said they're the smokable gel patches as well, which smoking opiates is my preferred ROA of any opiate if possible to do so.
For instance I love smoking Black Tar Heroin, and Roxy 30s also smoke quite well.. So I smoke Roxy 30s at time also. Although, I know you get better BA with the oral route through Roxy, so I do take them orally most of the time and slam them from time to time.

He's also interested in my Oxymorphone 10s and Hydromorphone 8's..

So 2 of each for each patch..

would it be a good trade.. 2 of my Roxy 30's/Dilaudid 8's/Opana 10's for a single 50mcg/hour fent patch?

Who's getting the better deal?

I'm sorry, but this is not harm reduction. This falls somewhere between price discussion and "which drug should I take"

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.