• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is there anything you ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW?

Is prolonged touching (ie sleeping on) off rusty materials ie. rusty barrel, gate, steel sheet etc bad for your health ?

Is it legal to lie to a suspect when interrogating them?

I always thought you couldn't lie to them, but in Law and Order and all those sorts of shows they're forever going "Oh you better fess up, your Buddy has just fingered you" even though they haven't said a thing.

(And yes, I know those shows aren't an accurate depiction of reality. It just bugs me when it's all oh our detective work is so fantastic, but we have to lie to the suspect to get them to confess.)

<3

At Picasso yesterday I picked up some entry forms for a competition they're running. Only issue is, even with my 1337 Googling skillz I can't seem to locate the answer. :(

So, I'm putting it out there...

'Which airline was the first to fly the largest passenger aircraft in the world, the A380?'

All of the hits I was getting was about Singapore Airlines who are about to start using them in the next few months.
The question is phrased in the past tense, so I figure they're referring to an airline who already flies them. :\

Good luck super sleuths! :)
I'm sure it's going to end up taking someone 2 mini seconds.

Found this here.

With orders and options from nine world-renowned customers (Air France, Emirates (the first customer), Federal Express (the cargo model launch customer), International Lease Finance Corporation, Lufthansa, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, and Virgin Atlantic), the Airbus A380 was officially launched on December 19, 2000, and production started on January 23, 2002. More airlines have placed orders since. The out of sequence A380 designation was chosen as the "8" represents the twin decks. The first flight is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2004, and the entry into commercial service, with Singapore Airlines, is scheduled for March 2006.

Seeing they're the first customer, I'd assume they'd be the first to fly it?

I also have l33t Google skillz but not much info relating to the specificness of that question. :\

Good luck! Hope ya win.
What's first prize? An A380?

<3

Thank-yew. :)

So glad I didn't just have my skillz pummeled into the ground, haha.
First prize is a trip to Barcelona [ties in with the whole Picasso theme, I imagine]. I'll think about you while I'm over there if I win! ;)

pl4yer0ne said:
Its hard to get electricity (referred to as "juice" from now on)

OK, sounds good. But what happens when the power goes out and you have to yell: "The electricity's off, now all my juice is going to get warm!" It would be complete phraseology implosion. You and your fancy slang can stay in the ghetto where they belong!

What I wanna know is why the fuck diet soft drinks can be tasty enough to have seconds, yet diet cordial is extreme vomit material!!! Seriously!!!!!!!

Because the carbonation distracts you from the overall shitty taste of diet drinks. Nutrasweet? Fuck off...

What is the heaviest substance known to man ?

Did America know about September 11 before it happen ?

My music teacher told me that once apon a time, he drank so much alcohol, that he felt sober again, something about mashing the centre of balance up so much, that it re-centralizes....

Only after writing out this question, I realise how stupid it sounds. :|

or is it?
I'm confused
and alone so alone

^ i duno but if you have enough alcohol, it can recorrect things. For example, I am the shittiest pool player- between lining it up and bringing the cue through to hit the ball something goes terribly wrong and I hit it bad, if I'm lucky to hit it at all.
But if I've been drinking and am drunk, I play good- it recorrects my alignment.

hmmm sorta related but not

*strokes beard*

(think that guy doesn't want me stroking his beard anymore...)

why do homeless people look at you with shitty glances if you stare at their signs and don't give them money?

there's this massive yellow sign in sydney on george st outside westpac about how the public trustee stole his cash, possessions blah blah blah. i stopped 1m away and read the entire sign (it's around 2 paragraphs) then i just walked off. he shouted "oi"

next time, make a more interesting sign

^ You build em up, just to let em down ;)

boner_bob said:
Did America know about September 11 before it happen ?

According to the doco shown on the cutting edge the other night, US intelligence knew for some months before hand that al-Qaeda had been working on plans to instigate a major attack on US soil, and that one of the possibilities was the use of planes being flown into buildings.

If you're interested, this is the transcript of the film.

Also, im not sure which note it is but one of america's currency notes when folded resembles the twins towers with smoke coming out of the top of it. coinsidence ?

If you fold the Ozzie $5 note correctly, the Queens Head turns into a penis...... co-in-ci-dince?

An awesome doco that endless.e put me onto was "9/11 - LOOSE CHANGE" im pretty sure its on youtube.com

its definately worth a look, changed my whole perspective on the day.