• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is there anything that potentiates the effects of meth?

The acidity of your urine is probably the most major way of getting more mileage out of Anphetamines. See, a large portion of Amphetamine is excreted in the urine as an unchanged Methamphetamine and Amphetamine. The more alkaline the urine, the less will be excreted. The more acidic or basic your urine, the more is going to ultimately be absorbed.

This implies taking antacids while using or otherwise making your urine less acidic.

The acidity of your urine is probably the most major way of getting more mileage out of Anphetamines. See, a large portion of Amphetamine is excreted in the urine as an unchanged Methamphetamine and Amphetamine. The more alkaline the urine, the less will be excreted. The more acidic or basic your urine, the more is going to ultimately be absorbed.

This implies taking antacids while using or otherwise making your urine less acidic.

Whoah how did you find this or figure it out? I've never heard of such a thing lol. So my pee is the culprit!

Does drinking lots of water help not waste any of the product then? Or is antacids just going to be the best for that

Whoah how did you find this or figure it out? I've never heard of such a thing lol. So my pee is the culprit!

Does drinking lots of water help not waste any of the product then? Or is antacids just going to be the best for that

So this question regarding the water is a little above my pay grade so take it with a grain of salt. Shooting from the hip, I would assume that more water would make your urine more alkaline but I really do not know. The antacids we do know about.

If you're ever trying to conduct your own research with this sort of thing, some good keywords are metabolism and excretion. If you google these, they will probably lead you in the right direction.

There is a small amount of scientific evidence that a single dose of buspirone increases the subjective effects of a single dose of oral amphetamine when taken at the same time. Alkaseltzer probably a more sure bet.

I haven't been able to get high for the past couple weeks. It's really annoying. I believe it's my Abilify. But tonight I'm gonna try the tums and alka seltzer and see if I can feel something. I'll report back and let everyone know if it worked for me.

I haven't been able to get high for the past couple weeks. It's really annoying. I believe it's my Abilify. But tonight I'm gonna try the tums and alka seltzer and see if I can feel something. I'll report back and let everyone know if it worked for me.
Well, it worked! I ate two tums first. Then I cut me out a line and added it to a little cup of water, tossed in the alka seltzer and drank it. It only took about ten mins and I could already feel it. It was alot more intense than normal. I was very hot and sweaty from it, and my blood pressure was up because my ears got really hot. I cleaned some and decorated for Halloween. I told my husband I could run some laps around the house. At the end we had really awesome sex. Overall, great experience and awesome ROA. Effects better than snorting or smoking.

The piss thing is because some gets excreted unchanged by your kidneys. This is because meth metabolism is kind of slow due to the hindered amine and alpha methyl group. This is not due to decreased absorbtion, if the meth didn't absorb it would be found in shit rather than urine.

The reason more people od on coke is that cocaine blocks a sodium channel that is involved in heart beat regulation. This combined with stimulation makes coke more cardiotoxic than meth. Opioids suppress breathing which is why they have a propensity for acute ods.

Most of the toxicity of meth is from dopamine oxidation and hyperthermia. These are made worse by lifestyle changes that meth induces.

I honestly don't see how those two things (causing acute deaths and people drinking meth piss) are really relavent to chronic toxicity though.
Yeah I learned a very bad lesson. I started doing meth a month ago still drinking and doing hydrocodone. Nobody, before I got on here, told me not to mix those. Well I did my rail mix hydrocodone took atenolol and had a major interaction. Rapid heart rate, chest pressure and more. Rode it out and still feeling the after effects so I'm paranoid going to sleep so it's been since this afternoon when it happened. Been 2 hrs last hydrocodone 10. So this old timer learned something from someone on here. Don't mix bp meds or opiates with meth and alcohol. Hope I'll post something tomorrow!