• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there anything more addictive than heroin?

The addictiveness of drugs varies from person to person. Just like with music, food, etc., people like different drugs. The more you like something, the more addictive it is. As you stated, heroin is the most addictive drug FOR YOU. However, I'd say meth is the most addictive drug for the majority of people. I'd put heroin right behind meth and crack/iv cocaine right behind that. This is of course a GENERAL statement and won't necessarily apply to you.

#20 Methadone
#19 Mescaline
#18 Psilocybin Mushrooms
#17 LSD
#16 Ecstasy
#15 Cannabis
#14 PCP
#13 Caffeine
#12 Cocaine
#11 Amphetamine
#10: Alcohol
#9 Seconal
#8 Quaalude
#7 Diazepam
#6 Heroin
#5 Oxycodone
#4 Crystal Meth
#3 Ice, Glass
#2 Crack
#1 Tobacco

That's apparently the list from studies, but I think it's bullshit as methadone would be severely more addictive than LSD/caffeine/etc.

Yeah I've read about this research before.

My guess is these researchers were just going off of the relapse rates of users who try to get clean, not how hard it actually is to get clean.

Tobacco is pretty fucking addictive, but there's definitely nothing "agonizing" about trying to quit cigarettes. It just kind of eats at you and leaves you feeling really empty and restless. I think the reason the relapse rate for tobbaco is so bad is because people get over the withdrawal phase then get back into smoking way later because they forget about all the downsides or mistakenly believe they don't get hooked again.