• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Is there any way at all to get euphoria from buprenorphine

Dildostevens

Greenlighter
Recently I heard a story about someone running out of buprenorphine then the next day 24 hours after taking .5mg getting a very very strong and pleasant high. Is there a way to strip bupe from receptors quickly then dose to get the same high or any method for getting any euphoria at all from bupe after taking it long term?

This is maybe my first time posting but this forum has been my companion for the last maybe ten years. Please let me know if you have any info I would appreciate it immensely

no not really, with bupe less is more, but if u have been taking it for long its pretty much useless, its not really euphoric. long break and u may get some nice feelings but it goes away in couple days

If you're opiate-naive, absolutely.
0.5-1.5mg intranasal should peovide a steady, euphoric high.

But if you've been addicted to / abused anything stronger than tramadol, highly unlikely.

Like others have said, without opiate tolerance, under 2mg of bupe is a nice high, euphoric (not as much as full agonists but nice still), motivating, and very long-lasting. But if you're addicted to it or stronger opiates, then no, it's not going to be euphoric. And taking more won't make it better, either.