• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there a way to get Etizolam OUT of propylene glycol???

kvsouth69

Bluelighter
There must be. I do not get the same effect as pellets, and Ive had powder and know how to dose. Do any of you geniuses know know to do this?

The only way I could think is to evaporate it. I guess. Id find out at what point heat starts to corrode etizolam and stay under that temperature.

I believe the boiling point of PG is around 180c and the flash point is 130c.

The only way I could think is to evaporate it. I guess. Id find out at what point heat starts to corrode etizolam and stay under that temperature.

I believe the boiling point of PG is around 180c and the flash point is 130c.
Thanks for that...I will look into it. I have major issues taking liquids!

There's no way to do it in a kitchen setting. You're not going to be able to boil propylene glycol without destroying the etizolam, and it doesn't evaporate either.

The etizolam being dissolved in propylene glycol shouldn't matter at all... if anything it will be more rapidly absorbed than powder. It's not like the propylene glycol will magically decrease the potency.

Blame BZD tolerance...

I have major issues taking liquids!

plug it?

I don't think plugging it is the best idea. Maybe put it in a sweet drink so you can't taste it.

It is likely overuse & tolerance that has made it ineffective, maybe you should think about switching to a longer acting benzo to taper off.

I notice you have another thread with you complaining about different potent benzos not working, do you really think it's the drugs not working & not your tolerance? You need a reality check.