View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is there a blotter report site?

th3fitz

Greenlighter
Been looking around for a site like pill reports but for blotters. There need to be a better data base for these things. Especially to keep the noobs away from 25i

Welcome to BL!
I believe the answer to your question is in BL if you look carefully.
By research I found a link that leads to us..
Hold on a little bit and someone will answer you more precisely.

^No it is not. Or do you mean 2C-I instead of 25I-NBOMe?

OP: i guess you are looking for a site specifically for blotters only? I just know the ones where everything is tested and the results published. Or pills only.
But I am interested in that as well.

Hmm.. if there is one it might just be a post in this site.. but that's better then nothing. Someone with some webskills should really look into making one. Pillreports have a site, why not Blotterreports

and I don't think 25i is something to even be tried, not alone played with. Kids these days just have not had the true feeling of LSD show them they don't need garbage.

and I don't think 25i is something to even be tried, not alone played with. Kids these days just have not had the true feeling of LSD show them they don't need garbage.

I would love NBOMe if it didn't have to potential to be so dangerous.
I love the visuals, extremely vivid and colourful, although as far as psychedelics go the head space is lacking.

^Yeah, in terms of sheer fun... 25i has it going. I only took it 3 times total, and while after the last time I became worried for my health and have never considered using it again, all three trips were truly hedonistic and a blast. People have this image of lsd before they try it, and I think 25i fits the media and cultural profile of lsd better than lsd itself. The lsd trip is simply impossible to define through language, while 25i is just that, definable, hedonistic, valueless, but a heck of a good time until somebody dies. I'll only be using real L for the rest of my days... but if 25x-NBOMe's were actually safe to use, I might actually use them again. Alas, they're simply poison that puts a big smile on your face :(

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday, it should be way more organized and there should be a central site where all testing centres report their findings to, LSD is a sophisticated drug so i'm surprised some Lysergic nerd hasn't tried to do this

The thing is whatever you read your blotter may still be a copycat, but if you know it's a good source it would be good to know how many micrograms blotters are actually laid with if you wanted to reliably dose, but then one blotter can be half the potency of another on the same sheet! I can see myself just buying crystal because blotters can be so unreliable