• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

is the quality of Ketamine getting weaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighooter

Bluelighter
I swear the quality and strength of Ketamine has declined, it cant be down to tolerance because i know alot of my friends agree too.

However we all take K frequently so maybe we all just got insanely high tolerance.

But I remember the days when a gram a night would be plenty to get royally fcuked.

Now I can do a gram in 1 line and still walk around... my tolerance can't be that high because back when I first started using a line the size of a match stick used to get me fcuked.

Anyone else agree that the quality of K is declining?

It must be getting cut these days:!

I swear the quality and strength of Ketamine has declined, it cant be down to tolerance because i know alot of my friends agree too.

However we all take K frequently so maybe we all just got insanely high tolerance.

But I remember the days when a gram a night would be plenty to get royally fcuked.

Now I can do a gram in 1 line and still walk around... my tolerance can't be that high because back when I first started using a line the size of a match stick used to get me fcuked.

Anyone else agree that the quality of K is declining?

It must be getting cut these days:!

as popularity rises, so does the amount of brushing the drugs. although k does have a way building up huge tolerance with regular use.

had a mate who could get through 4-6 grams a night, and i know the stuff was good cause it was fucking me up and had our other friend spitting on my floor trying to put out the fire

Now I can do a gram in 1 line and still walk around...

I do believe we've had this discussion a few times ;)

You can't absorb a gram of ket (or anything else) in one line no matter how big your hooter may be - smaller lines more frequently work better. Really they do - my ket tolerance is obscene and the smaller/more frequent thing works for me far better than wasting it all by hoofing stupidly big lines and ending up with most of it in my stomach.

...my tolerance can't be that high because back when I first started using a line the size of a match stick used to get me fcuked.

You've also mentioned many times that you use ket pretty heavily on a daily basis and can't hole even using large IM doses. That's the way tolerance goes - no magic cure for it. Take a long break and hope it goes down a bit is about all there is to say.

Other than that, there's no way anyone here can know how good your ket is but I know you're in the UK and unless you're buying off shady lil council estate chavs then I honestly doubt your ket is kut. I've only seen kut ket being sold by randoms at parties and the like.

Alternatively, fax me a gram and I'll do a quality control check on it for ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.