• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Is nausea a symptom of diazepam withdrawal?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Is nausea an initial symptoms of diazepam withdrawal that appears before most of the other symptoms?

I know valium is prescribed to treat sever nausea.

I'm scripted methadone which gives some nausea itself but seems to disappear when diazeoam is taken (on account of its anti nausea property).

When you google a question like this all you get is links to rehab sites that say "diazepam and mushrooms are common narcotics injected by addicts into their neck using needles containing aids and rainbow fentanyl... " so no fucking tru useful information at all offered by the biggest search engine on earth.

This BL is the source for true and expert info...I'm glad it's here.

Last edited:
Diazepam and mushrooms are common narcotics injected by addicts into their neck using needles containing aids and rainbow fentanyl
:rofl:
IME nausea has always came later in the withdrawal of benzos. We all may vary in WD so this is not to be taken as fact.

Last edited:
I could see it, since our bodies are different it could be one of your initial symptoms. I mean when I take Xanax it has helped me with nausea before. Not clonazepam as much but Xanax specifically for some reason definitely helps my stomach problems. I hope my response didn’t confuse you more