• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is my heroin still good? Got soaked in cleaner fluid (green works cleaner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto321123

Greenlighter
i have a whole brick of east coast heroin. tan powder stuff from Ny/nj/phili area. I acciently got cleaner fluid all over the stuff. When it dries up, is it still good? Will it be like powder?

What kind of cleaner fluid are we talking about? Could you please be more specific? At any rate, I have to advise you to definitely not use the dope by injection because it's potentially contaminated with shit that might really fuck with your circulatory system. Anyway, I'd like to know what kind of cleaner you spilled.

What kind of cleaner fluid are we talking about? Could you please be more specific? At any rate, I have to advise you to definitely not use the dope by injection because it's potentially contaminated with shit that might really fuck with your circulatory system. Anyway, I'd like to know what kind of cleaner you spilled.

I agree with this. I have never used dope and never will but even though what you said you spilled on the drug, Green works cleaner says it's organic or non-toxic you still do not want to be putting it into your body. Stay safe. https://www.greenworkscleaners.com

please don't post the exact same question in multiple forums.
closing duplicate thread.

oh, and i wouldn't do the heroin, sucks :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.