• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is more expensive h better?

I just mean I know people wo get through 1g of circa 78% pure Afghan smoking heroin (people call it number 3 but those terms don't really apply an more) per day through busking and scamming... but I don't see how anyone is going to make £250 to spend on drugs without a very highly paid job and/or significant crime.

I also don't follow how people say that the 'pure stuff' costs x4 as much. Either the normal stuff is actually bashed to 25-30% pure or they are high rollers who want to snort their heroin - because what number 4 used to be was diacetyl morphine hydrochloride. Almost identical to pharmaceutical heroin.

I'm not saying it isn't true - I'm just trying to work out who could afford those prices. In the UK H has been £10 for .2 for at least 30 years so in real terms it's price is crashing. In the last few years potency has crept up from 40% to almost 80%. The las I saw wasn't a powder - it was a solid lump and was supposed to be 78% diamorphine (according to local HR agency) but I think the rest of it was actives - 3 & 6 monoacetyl morphine and maybe traces of codeine, thebaine and other alkaloids found in the poppy.

MAYBE if Aussie H comes from a different source, it's makeup is different? That I just do not know.

EDIT

NSW police provided median heroin purity from 99 to 04 and it was on or around 78% except for a dip in 00 when it dropped to 60%.

OK so I'm not as familiar with aussie as I am NZ but they are both very similar. When I read stories on here or have met foreigners, a very common theme of drug use/abuse, was taking shit loads of quantity of X. For example, when I was doing ecstacy and knew these english dudes, they'd 'brag' I guess you'd say about how many pills they took back in the UK in one night and it was way cheaper. They'd also admit yeah, they were also way weaker but overall it was cheaper to get high. In my days I never took a pill that on its own didn't provide significant effects just as an example. I knew people pretty deep into heroin and it goes for 500$USD a gram here, they didnt do more than a few grams a week because thats all it takes to be full on doped up ya know - it was pretty strong, I smoked it a few times.
I guess what I'm saying is, the drugs cost more but they are higher quality and people do less of them in general. You won't find many people in either of these countries doing cocaine daily, going through multiple grams. But you'll find plenty(well, not really, but not nothing) who can afford and do indulge in multiple grams over the weekend, every single weekend. Because hey, they earn decent money and can afford to blow 1000$ on 'weekend fun'.

A lot of people earn pretty good money in NZ and Aus and have significant disposable income, or have made large chunks of cash off property booms or inheritances and so on.

OK so I'm not as familiar with aussie as I am NZ but they are both very similar. When I read stories on here or have met foreigners, a very common theme of drug use/abuse, was taking shit loads of quantity of X. For example, when I was doing ecstacy and knew these english dudes, they'd 'brag' I guess you'd say about how many pills they took back in the UK in one night and it was way cheaper. They'd also admit yeah, they were also way weaker but overall it was cheaper to get high. In my days I never took a pill that on its own didn't provide significant effects just as an example. I knew people pretty deep into heroin and it goes for 500$USD a gram here, they didnt do more than a few grams a week because thats all it takes to be full on doped up ya know - it was pretty strong, I smoked it a few times.
I guess what I'm saying is, the drugs cost more but they are higher quality and people do less of them in general. You won't find many people in either of these countries doing cocaine daily, going through multiple grams. But you'll find plenty(well, not really, but not nothing) who can afford and do indulge in multiple grams over the weekend, every single weekend. Because hey, they earn decent money and can afford to blow 1000$ on 'weekend fun'.

A lot of people earn pretty good money in NZ and Aus and have significant disposable income, or have made large chunks of cash off property booms or inheritances and so on.
I was gonna ask if it was proportional to each other. Like what is the salary of a college educated person with 10 years experience or with a PhD or MD or PharmD?

You say this as if there is not risk lol idk if the juice is worth the squeeze to get caught with a couple oz of H lol thats football number bro

No, of course it's not for MOST people. but I have been shocked by how much prison time people seem willing to risk for silly crimes. Like burgling a house to make £300, getting caught and serving 18 months in prison.

There are actually loads of cases of European travellers who are persuaded to carry drugs for quite small sums. I mean, one guy on the Isle of Man got 2 years for smuggling £200 of H (1/8th oz or so) and a guy caught at Birmingham airport with 18Kg of 66% pure H and got 9 years.

Considering that their are hundreds of known fentanyl analogues, some with ridiculous potency, I can honestly see someone making 3,alpha dimethyl thiofentanyl (it's duration is 4 hours, it's potency is about 1000x M) for example. It's going to be jolly hard to stop someone who has got just a few grams of it.

BTW yes obviously it's deadly poisonous, but fentanyl dealers don't seem to worry too much about customers. If you can cut 2 grams into 998g of caffeine, it's $230,000. That is going to attract the very worst. And it's not like it's the only class that's so potent...

Mate - an Aussie prices you could fly to the UK or the Netherlands, buy a few Oz (scuse pun) of 78-80% pure and fly back.... and STILL save money!

This is the quick 2 minute video but I posted an EMCDDA video that goes into details over it's 35 minutes...

In fact, from the prices, it may already be the case.

BTW is U-47700 controlled in Oz? It's x3.5 (x100) H,

With the purity in Aus. A person without a tolerance can spend $25 and be high (even nod) for the day. Most people that I have met with high tolerance are spending $100-$150 a day and getting a nod.

Yes all RC opioids are controlled in Aus.

I was gonna ask if it was proportional to each other. Like what is the salary of a college educated person with 10 years experience or with a PhD or MD or PharmD?

Someone like that would be on 100-200k. Wide variation but depends what profession and how well they position themselves. I have a few mates between 100-140k that fit your description or almost do but they could all earn a bit more if they shopped around. They are actually only highschool educated. Doctors earn closer to 150-200k, but depends how public/private they work and that's fully in the game and experienced.

Aussie has higher wages than nz. Add 20-50% minimum.

In saying that 90% of working people I know earn 60-90k a year. I'm taking nzd for all these figures.

Ahh, OK. So it's really a rich mans drug? That makes sense. And if people will pay so much more for white diamorphine hydrochloride, they might just not accept fentanyl?

THAT could actually be a very positive point.

I wonder how much people would pay for 'peach' Palfium tablets. Twice as potent as H and if snorted, a MASSIVE rush. REALLY dangerous but very, very sought after (and used to be used in Oz).

Ahh, OK. So it's really a rich mans drug? That makes sense. And if people will pay so much more for white diamorphine hydrochloride, they might just not accept fentanyl?

THAT could actually be a very positive point.

I wonder how much people would pay for 'peach' Palfium tablets. Twice as potent as H and if snorted, a MASSIVE rush. REALLY dangerous but very, very sought after (and used to be used in Oz).
yes I agree with you, and thats is where I was going with that @Fertile

Ive been using h and meth for a while, in general heroin is expensive everywhere ive bought and used in nsw. Central west nsw, sydney etc. im from central west nsw in the country and its 350 for a half gram of heroin.
Honestly ive used cheap h that smashed me and spent heaps and got barely a result depends. In general yes more expensive is better i guess or you get more weight.

Heroin is expensive as 350 for half gram of heroin Compared to only 150-250 for half gram of Ice (meth)
I got $300 for 0.25g and thought it was gonna be fire but was weak asf need 0.1 while $600 for a g was 5x better needing a bump for same effect

I just realized I MUST be missing something. Many years (in fact several decades) ago, I snorted 100mg of pharmaceutical diamorphine hydrochloride. It was good.... but not (more or less0 £50 good.

Palfium, dipipanone and U-47700 were all much better.

I note U-47700 is now controlled in Australia, but are it's analogues?

I got $300 for 0.25g and thought it was gonna be fire but was weak asf need 0.1 while $600 for a g was 5x better needing a bump for same effect
Yeah i hate how unpredicatable and expensive the H is brother, ive mostly been shooting up ICE again mostly since i got released from jail, as with ice its cheap and i always will feel something atleast. Ice or fentanyl patches are my favourites or really good white or beige heroin powder

I just mean I know people wo get through 1g of circa 78% pure Afghan smoking heroin (people call it number 3 but those terms don't really apply an more) per day through busking and scamming... but I don't see how anyone is going to make £250 to spend on drugs without a very highly paid job and/or significant crime.

I also don't follow how people say that the 'pure stuff' costs x4 as much. Either the normal stuff is actually bashed to 25-30% pure or they are high rollers who want to snort their heroin - because what number 4 used to be was diacetyl morphine hydrochloride. Almost identical to pharmaceutical heroin.

I'm not saying it isn't true - I'm just trying to work out who could afford those prices. In the UK H has been £10 for .2 for at least 30 years so in real terms it's price is crashing. In the last few years potency has crept up from 40% to almost 80%. The las I saw wasn't a powder - it was a solid lump and was supposed to be 78% diamorphine (according to local HR agency) but I think the rest of it was actives - 3 & 6 monoacetyl morphine and maybe traces of codeine, thebaine and other alkaloids found in the poppy.

MAYBE if Aussie H comes from a different source, it's makeup is different? That I just do not know.

EDIT

NSW police provided median heroin purity from 99 to 04 and it was on or around 78% except for a dip in 00 when it dropped to 60%.

Where you getting your info from? Almost nobody is doing .2 for a tenner anymore. Much more likely to get something close to .1

Potency has absolutely not crept up to 80% either, it’s stayed exactly around 40-50% where it has been for years other than around the drought. The evidence is right here:

You’re talking absolute pony.

Try weighing your gear. It used to be bashed down to below 50% purity to in a sense you were only getting 100mg 'off the block' but AFAIK they are always 200mg give or take a bit. Depending of the dealer and how well they knew you.

What's changed just this year is that the same 200mg isn't cut any more. Like I said, local HR agency gives a figure of 78% purity. It's no longer a powder but lumps. I might add that the 78% figure is base only on the diacetylmorphine content. There is likely to be some 3-MAM & 6-MAM in there,. So the % of 'actives' is likely to be >78$.

The link you give doesn't have UK retail figures beyond 2010. What it DOES have is the price per Kg which was:

£23180-£30500/Kg in 2016
£23100-£35200/Kg in 2017
£16350-£21800/Kg in 2018
£15967-£23810/Kg in 2019

So we see a 30-40% drop in wholesale price.

I also noted that under the Taliban, the area of land being used to grow poppies increased by 32% in 2021.

Of course I am referring to brown. Maybe you are somewhere in which pure diamorphine hydrochloride (almost pharmaceutical grade) is the usual? I can see that costing £10 for 100mg.

Yes it does have figures up to 2019, look at the mean purity table for base heroin. The purity is exactly what I said it is. What you are saying about 78% is complete nonsense and you have no evidence for anything like that.

Your local HR group are talking out of their arse…or more likely you are misinterpreting what they are saying. I don’t doubt they might have had one or a handful of submissions at that purity, but it has absolutely nothing to do with what the average purity is across the country.

Ten bags are definitely not normally 0.2g anymore. I dont need to use a set of scales to know this, I’ve seen thousands of the fuckers in my time as well as thousands of grams/eighths/ounces of many different powdered substances and ten bags are definitely not the same size they were 15 years ago. This is the same thing I’ve heard from the many other heroin users I have been in regular contact with.

The fact that you think #4 smack is readily available anywhere on the streets in the uk, and that it would be anywhere near pharmaceutical grade even when it is, tells me all I need to know about how much experience you have with the uk heroin trade.

Smack has been coming in rock form for decades, it means absolutely nothing in the same way it means absolutely nothing with cocaine.

Probably. The wealthy are probably more addicted to coke than h I'd say.
yea I guess, I do pretty well for myself and im addicted to oxy, literally 300mg a day for now until after the Christmas season then I cold sober to subs. But thats like 160$ a day for me. Thats way more then an ball a day or close to it. No one is doing a ball a day, or I stand corrected.
I don't hide my usage from my partner, and she monitors me and hold onto a reserve stash for when im a idiot and run out and she whines me down to sub level, so I can still go to work just fine and comfy but am lowering my dose daily for money reasons.