• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is meth safe to use in small doses for studying?

Celsius

Greenlighter
Doses from 5-20mg? Is it going to be damaging to the brain in just periodic use for midterms and finals? Talking about non pharmaceutical meth ofcourse

Speaking of pure methamphetamine, all the literature suggest there are negligible dangers at that dosage. It is approximately the range used for other treatment resistant ADHD patients. Certainly you would not rosk cardiac problems or neurotoxicity at that dose.

However, there are dangers in not really knowing what’s in your street meth. If you buy a reasoble amount at one time it’s worth reagent testing it and acetone washing it. It depends a bit on your location and connect as to the quality. A lot of stuff tests 90 + % pure and with high potency so risk of contamination is not that high.

It’s not a great drug to study with and several Blulighters who tried to use low dose meth for productivty ended up taking much more recreationally with predictable outcomes.

Speaking of pure methamphetamine, all the literature suggest there are negligible dangers at that dosage. It is approximately the range used for other treatment resistant ADHD patients. Certainly you would not rosk cardiac problems or neurotoxicity at that dose.

However, there are dangers in not really knowing what’s in your street meth. If you buy a reasoble amount at one time it’s worth reagent testing it and acetone washing it. It depends a bit on your location and connect as to the quality. A lot of stuff tests 90 + % pure and with high potency so risk of contamination is not that high.

It’s not a great drug to study with and several Blulighters who tried to use low dose meth for productivty ended up taking much more recreationally with predictable outcomes.
So would amphetamine sulfate (speed) be a better option? Problem with this is that speed is notoriously known to be cut with caffeine and the purity is super random ranging from 10% to 50%

So would amphetamine sulfate (speed) be a better option? Problem with this is that speed is notoriously known to be cut with caffeine and the purity is super random ranging from 10% to 50%
Amphetamine sulfate is a better study drug and better ADHD drug. But because you can’t get it pure it’s really hard to dose sensibly and even a little too much you’ll never remember what you studied.

Honestly, using street drugs for study is not very effective. Although ADHD sufferers academic performance increases significantly with stimulants, the improvements for other people are marginal in most cases when compared to just drinking coffee and studying hard.

However, if you really want something suited to study with a low risk profile, look into pharma dexamfetamine. 5-10 mg will do you for a 5 hour study session. I don’t know your location but many vendors supply it on the Dark Web.

Amphetamine sulfate is a better study drug and better ADHD drug. But because you can’t get it pure it’s really hard to dose sensibly and even a little too much you’ll never remember what you studied.

Honestly, using street drugs for study is not very effective. Although ADHD sufferers academic performance increases significantly with stimulants, the improvements for other people are marginal in most cases when compared to just drinking coffee and studying hard.

However, if you really want something suited to study with a low risk profile, look into pharma dexamfetamine. 5-10 mg will do you for a 5 hour study session. I don’t know your location but many vendors supply it on the Dark Web.
Wish it wasn't so expensive (dex) on the DNM. Gonna try my luck with speed i guess.

Currently im using 2FMA and its quite good for studying, gives me a nice concentration but i heard fluoridated amphs are very cardio toxic

You can acetone wash your speed really easily, cheaply, and quickly to get a lot of the crap out of it and increase the purity.

Also look into 4f-MPH. It’s an analogue of ritalin. I haven’t tried it yet but I’ve been researching it for my own academic use.

You can acetone wash your speed really easily, cheaply, and quickly to get a lot of the crap out of it and increase the purity.
Whats exactly the reason that meth isn't as good as amph for studying in low doses?

It’s very moreish and the libidinal boost can be distracting. The addiction risk profile is a lot higher and studies have indicated that other stimulants give better results.
How long does amphetamine sulfate generally give concentration? The reason meth intrigued me was its duratiom

How long does amphetamine sulfate generally give concentration? The reason meth intrigued me was its duratiom

4-5 hours. Meth gives longer duration physically but it’s highly questionable whether you are absorbing info after 4 hours.

I found that I could do 12 hour academic days with dex. But the second half was basically a waste of time as far as retention goes (it was effective for writing though).

You should also look in state dependent learning. Basically if you study on one substance you have optimum recall when on that substance. So if you do your study on meth or whatever, you should probably do your exams on it.

4-5 hours. Meth gives longer duration physically but it’s highly questionable whether you are absorbing info after 4 hours.

I found that I could do 12 hour academic days with dex. But the second half was basically a waste of time as far as retention goes (it was effective for writing though).

You should also look in state dependent learning. Basically if you study on one substance you have optimum recall when on that substance. So if you do your study on meth or whatever, you should probably do your exams on it.
The volume i have right now in med school is just insane, have no clue how im going to pass all of the subjects honestly, having diagnosed adhd on top of it makes it super hard without a stimulant. (Only Methylphenidate is available in my country but it had zero effect on me, just gave me bad anxiety and thats it). Amphetamines just work much better i guess

Yep. I sympathise with you. Methylphenidate made me really anxious and jittery too. You didn’t mention you have ADHD. Stims will more than likely improve your performance if you can keep to sensible doses.

One thing I found was I sometimes started studying so intensely on stims I was comprehending what I was reading but not retaining it. My performance improved when I started using a variation of the Pomodoro Technique.

Basically you set a timer and just study for 20 minutes then stand up and walk around for 5 minutes to reset your brain and absorb what you just looked it. You do that 4 times in a row and then take a 15 minute break.

Drugs help ADHD but learning and study techniques make a big difference too.

Yep. I sympathise with you. Methylphenidate made me really anxious and jittery too. You didn’t mention you have ADHD. Stims will more than likely improve your performance if you can keep to sensible doses.

One thing I found was I sometimes started studying so intensely on stims I was comprehending what I was reading but not retaining it. My performance improved when I started using a variation of the Pomodoro Technique.

Basically you set a timer and just study for 20 minutes then stand up and walk around for 5 minutes to reset your brain and absorb what you just looked it. You do that 4 times in a row and then take a 15 minute break.

Drugs help ADHD but learning and study techniques make a big difference too.
Yeah, noticed when i take 30mg 2FMA i get a very good concentration for about 4 hours but after it it's mostly physical energy, concentration wise im back to my adhd self. Adhd is just wierd especially if yoy study without a break, i get to a point where i have no clue what im reading even though the sentence is not even complicated. And my head starts to get warm kinda, hard to explain if you haven't felt it, then i start to hyperventilate, get a tingly sensation in my mouth and my studying gets kinda ruined