• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is Kratom safe to take the day after MDMA?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
I rolled pretty nice last night on some very nice MDMA (dropped 125mg, no redose). I slept for a solid 9 hours and was even able to eat before i went to bed! Dont really have a comedown, a little more lethargic of course but its more of a nice afterglow kind of feeling though :D.

So is kratom safe to take today? It will have been 24 hours since I dropped the MDMA yesterday, so cant really see any bad interactions.. I usually take 1 dose daily around 6:00 pm. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be safe, but MDMA seems to have the most interactions with other drugs, so anyone have any insights/experiences? Thanks :)

Also could depend on the strain. A strain with higher mitragynine content could be okay, while a strain with more stimulating alkaloids could be suboptimal. So my speculation is, that Red Vein strains should be okay, but I don't give advice, because I'm not very experienced with MDMA.

You likely already took it, but if not, it is best to start low with 1-2 g, obviously. :D

Ya it ended up being a great decision! 2.5gs of Red Veined Maeng Da gave me the little bit of energy I needed to not feel dead and the nice euphoric body high was great for the day after rolling, very relaxing!

Ya it's safe, no known interactions and i've had no issues with it in the past.

well im a kratom addict and take it every day so and ive had no trouble taking it with MDMA.

I didn't bother reading the entire thread, but I will say I've used kratom, after a night of rolling just fine. There isn't any known adverse interactions. That being said, I would take a little less than you normally do, and increase your dosage slowly, to monitor how it's affecting you.

- SS373dOH Soul