• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it true that people stick E up their ass?

lol^ to that. I have found that if u just stick a pill up there it burns like a mother fucker (granted I did this with a soap-lube cuz I couldn't find anything else) but my greatest experience is probably crushing the pill up (or get some fucking pure molly gellies ;) ) and use some ky jelly. hits hard, and doesn't burn the arse.

You can buy an enema from any drug store in the incontinence isle. They run no more than $1.50. Mineral water is the one you should look for. I believe them to be well worth the effort. It's also a good idea to do them about 2 hours or so before you decide to plug. They feel funny, but they're not unusual. Doctors and hospitals use them all the time with a lot more water. You should use the solution in the pouch and then fill up the bottle again with warm water and a teeny, tiny bit of soap (doesn't matter what kind -scented or unscented). Just follow the directions on the container.

Personally, I think if you're going to go forth with plugging you might as well do it right.

yeah, me, take it the hell out of yo azz, haha, nah. To each his own, I wouldn`t do it, it`s an exit, not an entrance...