• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it true that people stick E up their ass?

entiformation said:
its easy, just take the pill, lube yer finger with something (i suggest ky but i used soap).

KY is a petroleum based product, and will not dissolve into your rectums tissues. Thus, if you use it as a lube for pills, it will make it harder for you to break down. Use a water based lube, or something thats kinda lubricating (like soap as you say), that will be better.

if you think doing something like this, or people who do this are gay, then you have serious problems with your sexuality. its just a fucking orifice, and if it makes you roll harder, why not?

When did he say I thought it was a gay thing to do, hey? When did he imply that he was homophobic?????

Get a life for christ's sake.

Last edited:
Dont use lube, use a condom. Much more sanitary and pre-lubed :p

The only reason people stick it up the @ss is because it absorbs through the rectal wall and they get the FULL effect, rather than swallowing it,because then stomach acid takes some of the effect away but not alot:p

Shamira0299 said:
The only reason people stick it up the @ss is because it absorbs through the rectal wall and they get the FULL effect, rather than swallowing it,because then stomach acid takes some of the effect away but not alot:p

^^ he obviously means that he puts his finger in the condom, just like you put ur dick in a condom (if ur a guy), then sticks the pill on the OUTSIDE of the condom on top of his finger, then puts it in his arse. pretty simple..

just stick it up your bum, fer chrissakes... ya bunch of pussies.

hehehe. :)

OK, here is a post that is excellent on the topic:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99715

It increases the amount of bioavailable MDMA by something like 20%. This seems to be due to the fact that the MDMA is not exposed to the stomach acid when administered rectally.

*sigh*
Forrr the recorddd... There is nothing *gay* about ingesting substances rectally. Many medicines are administered this same way.

i think you guys really need to chill out. plugging is just another (best) way to have a pill in my opinion. period. It's far from gay. but each to their own *shrug*
If people want to do it, it's their choice and shouldn't be looked down apon by others and if you ahve a problem with it, just don't do it

Must I do this everytime!?

Give yourself an enima first!!!! It wont absorb if you stick it in poo!, thus a waste of a good pill.

Second, don't coat the pill with lube, it wont dissolve!

Third, use a tiny bit of lube on a gelcap and push it up, with your index finger as far as possible (there is no such thing as "too far")

Fourth, wait for it AND DON'T POOP NO MATTER WHAT!

how does one go about giving oneself an enema please? i didnt give myself one when i plugged, and it worked, but i'd still like to know anyways, for next time. i like to be safe about these kinda things. wasting pills is sin!

AlphaNumeric said:
KY is a petroleum based product, and will not dissolve into your rectums tissues. Thus, if you use it as a lube for pills, it will make it harder for you to break down. Use a water based lube, or something thats kinda lubricating (like soap as you say), that will be better.

KY isn't petroleum based, it's water based. Vaseline is petroleum based however so don't use that.

Good point :eek:. I got them confused.

My knowledge of lube is sadly lacking ;)