• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is it safe to take oxycodone with my klonopin and buspar script ?

Ganja Gremlin

Bluelighter
I am perscribed .5mg klonopin twice a day and 20mg buspar twice a day. I am wondering if anybody knows if its safe to take a small amount of oxy like 10-20mg with this? I have done it before on klonopin but not with buspar as well. I am more wondering if buspar is safe to take with it? I have a tolerence to both of these medications and I have been dependent to oxy before but havnt used in months so Idk how my tolerence is.
If I just take my morning klonopin and busoar and skip the nighttime dosage and take oxy instead will I be safe ?

The only thing I can find online is the risk of respiratory depression. But seeing as you have a tolerance it shouldn't be too much of an issue. I have always hated buscar, it gave me ridiculously intense brain zaps that would send shock waves from my head to toes every 30min or so. But I'm glad it works for you. Like I said, you should be fine. To be safe try the 10mg first then take the other 10mg later if you feel like you handle it.

That usued to happen to me too when I first started taking buspar but it went away luckily. I honestly cant tell if it works really because im also on benzos but I havnt needed my klonopin upped in a while so it seems to be a good combo for me

Ill try 10mg at first just to see how I feel