• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Is it safe to do Cocaine while on medication?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hey all.

Just a quick one.. Is it safe to do Coke while on the following medications...

Oxycodone 30mg 4x a day (120mg daily)
Pregabalin 100mg 3x a day (300mg daily)
Mirtazapine 45mg once nightly (45mg daily)
Olanzapine 5mg 2x a day morning and night (10mg daily)
Scopolamine 300mcg 2x a day morning and night (600mcg daily)

Cheers guys.

The olanzapine will blunt the euphoria like all antipsychotics do, and depending on your indication it can be risky not because of interactions but the effects of cocaine which are opposite to these of antipsychotics, if you have had manic episodes in past I'd be very careful for example. Never saw actual scopolamine to be prescribed, may I ask what you get it for?

The olanzapine will blunt the euphoria like all antipsychotics do, and depending on your indication it can be risky not because of interactions but the effects of cocaine which are opposite to these of antipsychotics, if you have had manic episodes in past I'd be very careful for example. Never saw actual scopolamine to be prescribed, may I ask what you get it for?
For hypersalivation caused by the Olanzapine. Basically the Olanzapine makes me drool alot and the Scopolamine helps with that.

For hypersalivation caused by the Olanzapine. Basically the Olanzapine makes me drool alot and the Scopolamine helps with that.
I had hyperhidrosis by paroxetine, and all they gave me were salvia plant drops which did shit against. Well I eventually developed tolerance against and it stopped mostly. Would say you're lucky because I've heard more people telling about dry mouth from antipsychotics and some required extensive visits to the dentist's.

Did you ever dose higher than scripted on the scopolamine?

The olanzapine is gonna block the euphoric effects. If you wanna do coke, skip a few olanzapine doses. And when you're done using blow, the olanzapine will b good for the comedown.

Damn, it’s so crazy to me when I see people on multiple meds like that and have meds to counteract the side effects of other meds…I’m sure you need them but damn

Interesting scopolamine script lol

I feel like anti psychotics will probably dull the cocaine experience? Think another poster above mentioned this

I know I'm late to this party, but as drugs go, Cocaine is pretty well-understood to have both actue and chronic negative health effects. With that being said, I don't see a problem specifically between Cocaine and the substances you have described.

I had hyperhidrosis by paroxetine, and all they gave me were salvia plant drops which did shit against. Well I eventually developed tolerance against and it stopped mostly. Would say you're lucky because I've heard more people telling about dry mouth from antipsychotics and some required extensive visits to the dentist's.

Did you ever dose higher than scripted on the scopolamine?

Yes its quite unpleasant lol.. similar to higher doses of Diphenhydramine.

Interesting scopolamine script lol

I feel like anti psychotics will probably dull the cocaine experience? Think another poster above mentioned this

Yeah they're called Kwells as it's brand name, google kwells.

I haven't noticed the euphoric effects from coke being dulled by the olanzapine so I guess im lucky.

Last edited: