• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Is it safe to combine Phenibut and Klonopin?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
Another "is it safe" thread.

I really hope it is because I already did it lol...

A very low dose of Klonopin though, only about 0.8mgs along with 3,650mgs of Phenibut.

I felt safe doing it because I just know that my tolerance to Klonopin is high and it was such a low dose.

I feel fine so far (I'm also on Kratom) but I've heard some people say that this is very dangerous while others have said it's not.

I know they are both CNS depressants but that Klonopin is a GABA A drug and Phenibut is a GABA B drug.

I NEVER take more than 2.0mgs of Klonopin ABSOLUTE MAX and never take more than 4,000mgs Phenibut, so that info might also be helpful.

I'm not sure if I'll ever do this again but I am pretty sure (fingers crossed) that I'm gonna be fine tonight.

I'm not sure about the combination as they work on different GABA receptor sites, but how often do you use Phenibut? I've heard the withdrawals can be ungodly, as in it can be the worst GABAergic withdrawal other than GBL, even worse than alcohol/benzos.

I'm not sure about the combination as they work on different GABA receptor sites, but how often do you use Phenibut? I've heard the withdrawals can be ungodly, as in it can be the worst GABAergic withdrawal other than GBL, even worse than alcohol/benzos.

No more than once every 6 days absolute MAX.

I have heard the same thing and that some people can get addicted by taking it no more than 3 days in a row.

I follow the instructions on the tub NEVER take more than 4,000mgs in a 7 day period.

I'm on 4,000mgs right now as we speak and won't take it again till next Friday at the absolute soonest.

Using it that way so far I have been fine.

Well I tried this yesterday and was fine combining 1.8mgs of Klonopin with 4,000mgs of Phenibut and some Kratom, but I'd STILL like more educated opinions on the overall safety of the combo.