• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is it possible to tell wether or not Meth is cut with MDMA?

artfart

Greenlighter
A couple months back, my closest friend Mason had a little scare where he believed he had overdosed on methamphetamine after smoking due to chest pains and weird flutters. He chose to make the right decision and reached out to someone close to him for help, who then proceeded to take him to an urgent care facility. He was upfront and honest to the doctors about his problems, so after ekg and other tests came back normal, they preformed a urinalysis. It showed him positive for THC, Methamphetamines, Benzos, and MDMA.

...MDMA?!

Mason was quite confused because of the fact that he has never touched that drug in his life, so he assumed it had to be a bad batch of the stuff he bought. Our question is - do you feel a difference after getting high with meth thats cut with MDMA? Does this combo cause more harm and make the drug deadlier than it already is?
He felt nothing different than what he usually feels, and being an amateur with little knowledge about the stuff that harms his body, he wants to know if cutting meth with MDMA is normal and or common.

Thanks,
-A

I've never in my life heard of somebody selling meth cut with MDMA. I don't know about the rest of the world, but where I'm from it's flooded with meth. Lol. But REAL Molly is harder to obtain and more expensive. Its been that way since I can remember.

Its usually people selling MDMA that's cut with meth. Or just selling meth and calling it MDMA. Lol.

do you feel a difference after getting high with meth thats cut with MDMA?

Depends how heavily cut it is. You'd 'feel' the 5HT aspect a lot more if it was cut in sufficient quantity meaning you'd get more of the anxiolytic, empathetic, semi-psychedelic effects of MDMA. This all assumes you used an ROA that didn't waste the MDMA to begin with like smoking it.

Does this combo cause more harm and make the drug deadlier than it already is?

It's a neurotoxic combination and I'd imagine it'd be even more dehydrating & harsh on your body than either one alone.

he wants to know if cutting meth with MDMA is normal and or common.

See this:

Its usually people selling MDMA that's cut with meth. Or just selling meth and calling it MDMA.

Ah and third person (my friend, my magical toad, swim, etc) isn't needed on this forum.

In my opinion the test was probably wrong. It's not like they have time to GC/MS it in an urgent care setting. As mentioned it would be entirely cost prohibitive to cut a cheap drug like meth with something like MDMA.

Last edited: