• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it possible to feel similar effects to meth, without taking it, e.g. dopamine prod

dimitrios10

Greenlighter
Is it possible to feel euphoric, to feel like you are on crystal meth, without actually taking it?

Meth increases dopamine levels to crazy levels, so would increasing dopamine intake, caffeine or any other safer products work as an alternative to meth?

Even if the alternative is not as great, even feeling 1 tenth of what you would feel on meth would be great

The short answer is no. Meth feels unnaturally good. Floods the brain with more dopamine than orgasm, etc.

But for a lot of people, the key to feeling really really good is doing really cool shit.

Travel, adventure, love/sex - basically whatever really gets you off.
if you get the balance right, life can be pretty pleasurable in a way that's better than meth, in my opinion/experience.
YMMV of course.

If you are talking about other drugs, sure - there are things that can have similar effects, and subjectively - ones that are different but feel better.
But dopamine supplements and caffeine aren't going to cut it, i'm afraid.

can anyone tell me how i start a new thread i cant seem to figure it out.

can anyone tell me how i start a new thread i cant seem to figure it out.
Go to the section you want to post your thread in, on the left side there should be a button that says new thread?

The short answer is no. Meth feels unnaturally good. Floods the brain with more dopamine than orgasm, etc.

But for a lot of people, the key to feeling really really good is doing really cool shit.

Travel, adventure, love/sex - basically whatever really gets you off.
if you get the balance right, life can be pretty pleasurable in a way that's better than meth, in my opinion/experience.
YMMV of course.

If you are talking about other drugs, sure - there are things that can have similar effects, and subjectively - ones that are different but feel better.
But dopamine supplements and caffeine aren't going to cut it, i'm afraid.
thanks for the reply. I have done lots of things, sex, travel, other drugs etc, but none of it came close to being as good as meth. if only it was cheap and legal and not destructive to your health.
Oh well

A important difference between caffeine and meth is caffeine acts as adenosine receptor antagonists which may indirectly influence dopamine.

Well the answer is definitely no! Dopamine is used in our body as needed & not made to use more than needed, meth tricks the brain & forces 100+ times the release of our dopamine for a few seconds to minutes before the brain realizes that a world war 3 is going on in our brain and closes our supply before it?s all used up!
Yes the amazing thing is we can reproduce it!
Yes other drugs can bring this out as well as things that excite us , but nothing will come even close to what meth can do as it has literally made me orgasm with my clothes on & that?s no bs!
If not done right ☠️ It will take everything from you including the natural ways our brain knows how to use it! Go have a few beers and be with a few good friends and laugh the night away and your dopamine will treat you just fine!!!