• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it ok for me to take 60mg oral of morphine

Basedgodt

Greenlighter
Hello, I am completely new to drugs, I'm 17, about 5'6 and 115 lb. I was wondering if 60mg or morphine should be relatively alright for me to take? Thanks cx

No don't take 60mg of morphine. That's way too high of a dose and people have overdosed and died from taking large doses of opiates like this. Stay safe.

any opiate tolerance at all and what kind of pill is it i chewed 120mg.morph with 3o0mg codeine tolerance and was fucked hallucinating and throwing up all night but chewing 60mg just had me chilled and bit energetic this is Ms con tin and true way to break tome release imo is to crush and dissolve.
I'd say take 30 as you can always add more with morphine if you have no opiate tolerance at all my friend with zero tolerance reckoned he got fucked off a 30mg extended morphine pill he didn't crush it.

60 mg is too much. If that's one of those extended release tabs I might try half of one tablet. If it's instant release don't even touch that thing.

Hello, I am completely new to drugs, I'm 17, about 5'6 and 115 lb. I was wondering if 60mg or morphine should be relatively alright for me to take? Thanks cx

I would suggest ONLY taking 15mg considering your weight and lack of tolerance. wait an hour, and see how you feel. IF you don't feel the desired effect, re-dose with 50% less of the original dose (7-8mg).. This is just my advice, may it be correct or not, definitely do not take the entire 60mg, please!
Good luck

I would advise starting with 15mg - 30mg for your first time with this drug. It's still very unlikely that even 100mg would cause anything other than severe sickness, but it's still something that you'd rather avoid, I'm sure.

morphine as the first drug you take?

do you understand how easy it is to get addicted to the feeling you get from a drug like morphine?

ur 17 and not fully prepared for the ups and downs life brings.

do what is best for you in the long term and throw it in the bin.

smoke a joint instead brother.