• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it just me? (kratom)

customconcern

Greenlighter
Or does kratom last much longer than it is supposed to, in some folks?
I took 3 capsule of 1g kratom and 150mgs of 7OHM and it's been going strong for about 6 hours. Has this happened to anyone else?

And is there any way that 75mgs of benadryll could have helped.

the benedryll could have ended up potentiating the kratom....

and yes, it does "last longer" for some people......so many factors....matabalism (sp), food in your stomach....how hydrated you are.....so many things....

@Jimmy I did my homework, I'm just looking for other people's personal experiences. I wonder if it's the extra 150 mgs 7-hydroxymitragynine but that high lasted well into 7 hours, a duration I thought outlandish when I was just doing the Bali.

And yeah, I've found most extracts to be worthless compared to the leaf. The kratom I'm taking is the UEI blend from my local headshop. It's a full spectrum extraction with extra 7-HOM and it's the first extract-like compound I can recommend. Zero nausea either.

Anyone else had similar experience?

No, we're not allowed to disclose sources but a google search will turn up some results. Wish I could tell you which sites are more reliable than others.

But a friend and I convinced our local head shop to stock it, it's more expensive than you would find online but the convenience can't be beat.