• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Is it bad that I never had a bad trip?

What does taking a big dose mean tho? Is it taking 1000mics for your first trip? If you've been tripping every week for 3 or 4 years you can take 1000mics or more and it won't hit you like a massive dose. I still find it physically uncomfortable at that dose tho - an overdose has never given me a bad trip it just isn't as much fun.
Hmm how would tripping on LSD in any amount weekly or regularly for 3-4 years make it so 1,000ug of acid does not effect you like a massive dose? It is a massive dose. Or is there the familiarity with LSD and some sort of permanent tolerance?

To me anything over 250ug is a large dose but I stopped using all drugs almost a decade ago as I tended to lose control with them, would compulsively take them and go on both short and long binges obsess or crave certain ones and start with those drugs again, abused all of the different variety of drugs I had used since a teen including stimulants like Dexedrine, methylphenidate, and cocaine, alcohol, LSD and mushrooms, nitrous-oxide, pot and hashish, Kava kava, wormwood/absinthe, and pharmaceutical opiates.

Last edited:
Damn I do have to agree with what people say about cannabis. Quite possibly the darkest moments in my head were more from edibles than any of the supposedly stronger psychedelics.
How dark were these experiences? My friend's mother who smoked lots of pot in the 1970s and early 1980s, and who did lots of cocaine, downers, speed-both amphetamine and METH, and maybe heroin and other drugs and probably had experimented with acid, shrooms, and Angel dust/PCP, and nitrous-oxide ate some THC infused sweets before going on a flight, she said she was more high than she had ever been on any other drug, freaked out, threw the rest of the package of them away, and basically had her husband who is sober and stopped all drugs in the 1980s comfort her and talk her down during the flight.

Hmm how would tripping on LSD in any amount weekly or regularly for 3-4 years make it so 1,000ug of acid does not effect you like a massive dose? It is a massive dose. Or is there the familiarity with LSD and some sort of permanent tolerance?

To me anything over 250ug is a large dose but I stopped using all drugs almost a decade ago as I tended to lose control with them, would compulsively take them and go on both short and long binges obsess or crave certain ones and start with those drugs again, abused all of the different variety of drugs I had used since a teen including stimulants like Dexedrine, methylphenidate, and cocaine, alcohol, LSD and mushrooms, nitrous-oxide, pot and hashish, Kava kava, wormwood/absinthe, and pharmaceutical opiates.

If you are tripping every week your tolerance goes sky high - you need to take weeks or months to reset. You didnt find the same desire to redose psychedelics as coke\ speed did you?

If you are tripping every week your tolerance goes sky high - you need to take weeks or months to reset. You didnt find the same desire to redose psychedelics as coke\ speed did you?
Yes I did. I had periods of life when I was taking LSD daily, eating it like sweets. I would have done the same with Psilocybin truffles/mushrooms if they were not seasonal.

Coke I tried once, loved it too much, and I would have easily became addicted to it and I was living in an area where it has always been super easy to get 24/7. Dexedrine was enjoyable, and it sounds strange but I would sometimes take it and fall asleep, and even if I took it late in the day or at night I could easily fall asleep.

daily acid is a waste,
anyway,
I also do not claim to have had any bad trips, although in most trips, at least for some period of timeless time,
my body perceptions have been a perplexing disaster.
I do not always emerge victorious. That's ok!
lower doses are my fave, mostly due to external reality.

daily acid is a waste,
anyway,
I also do not claim to have had any bad trips, although in most trips, at least for some period of timeless time,
my body perceptions have been a perplexing disaster.
I do not always emerge victorious. That's ok!
lower doses are my fave, mostly due to external reality.
Daily LSD was not a waste, it was highly enjoyable-no pun.

How many ug are the lower doses of acid you take or have taken, how are these experiences different than the high dose trips?

By body perception do you mean out of body experiences, your face or body morphing via hallucinations, losing the ability to move or movement becomes difficult, or something else?

Daily LSD was not a waste, it was highly enjoyable-no pun.

How many ug are the lower doses of acid you take or have taken, how are these experiences different than the high dose trips?

By body perception do you mean out of body experiences, your face or body morphing via hallucinations, losing the ability to move or movement becomes difficult, or something else?
my norm is between 20 and 50 mics - it differs from higher doses for me because I do not have to lie down for any significant part of the session.
by body perceptions I specifically mean the intensified sensations that are present,- even more so than usual, but largely unaccountable; due to them being mostly different from what is normally observed in the situation. External and internal sensory messages become compounded and mixed in new ways, and though the ordinary feelings are there they are overpowered by new versions of the same natural feelings.
this happens every time I get stoned, and is part of why I get stoned - usually every 3rd day, but I skipped yesterday and today also, as I am recovering from my vaccine (astrazenika).
I took some XMG drops today but yesterday was tylenol and an icepack all day.
I like the sense of extra space in the mind (much more so with lsd than cannabis) and the way the lights become satisfying candy, but the characters that appear in the dark are fascinating too and that also happens with cannabis.
occasionally, with either of them, I also get the merging with objects that I learned with salvia, but I avoid blackout and whiteout, as i do not wish to return to a damaged body.

my norm is between 20 and 50 mics - it differs from higher doses for me because I do not have to lie down for any significant part of the session.
by body perceptions I specifically mean the intensified sensations that are present,- even more so than usual, but largely unaccountable; due to them being mostly different from what is normally observed in the situation. External and internal sensory messages become compounded and mixed in new ways, and though the ordinary feelings are there they are overpowered by new versions of the same natural feelings.
this happens every time I get stoned, and is part of why I get stoned - usually every 3rd day, but I skipped yesterday and today also, as I am recovering from my vaccine (astrazenika).
I took some XMG drops today but yesterday was tylenol and an icepack all day.
I like the sense of extra space in the mind (much more so with lsd than cannabis) and the way the lights become satisfying candy, but the characters that appear in the dark are fascinating too and that also happens with cannabis.
occasionally, with either of them, I also get the merging with objects that I learned with salvia, but I avoid blackout and whiteout, as i do not wish to return to a damaged body.
Are you in bad physical pain or something? If so I am sorry. I am not sure how your body is damaged? How would a blackout, or whiteout-I assume you mean vomiting on cannabis or do you mean taking so much LSD you see the white light?-occur on low doses of LSD and cannabis? Or do you eat higher doses of cannabis for physical pain?

@PriestTheyCalledHim by return to damaged body, I meanT, "if I fall down the stairs or begin to climb the walls (12 ft ceiling in this condo) - which is a definite possibility - then what I will return to after a ROVING BLACKOUT - sleepwalk or whatever- would hurt or send me to a hospital".
I have several salvia experiences with ROVING BLACKOUT from 18 years ago.
I am in reasonable physical shape for a clumsy 69yr old 125lb human that likes rollerblading (but not stoned).

Same here, My first encounter with lsd was a ten strip. I have extensive experience with psychedelic substances. Ive always looked at it as being able to know that im using the drug no matter how much I use.

Well when I ate 7 grams of shrooms I had a difficult trip, I became delusional and paranoid and everything that was going on in my life came to the forefront of my mind and I had to confront difficult stuff head on. But the delusions, thought loops and paranoia is what really got me

Me neither. I've had unpleasant trips and many moments of panic, but nothing I'd consider bad per se. Honestly, panic is awful but that feeling when you break through it and the storm heads back out to sea and you just feel totally calm and euphoric makes the panic absolutely worth it.

Out of a couple hundred trips I've only had one bad one and it was purely situational.
Wrong place, wrong time, wrong people.

90% of my tripping was alone and it was always best that way.

Not sure what bad trip should be? Like horror trip, I understand. But as for bad idk. Sad? Uncomfortable? Useless/pointless/just confusing? Shadowy/dark? Bunk trip is a bad trip imo.

not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good

Scratching Hip Hop GIF by NETFLIX

u must and u will have bad trip if u goes on with visiogens.I got only one,but i would never forgot it