• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Is H quality decent in 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From everything I've heard and seen, its never been more risky to use street heroin than it is right now, thanks to the massive and colorful pallet of cheap sorta legal Research chemicals and grey/black market fentanyl. Buy dope from 4 dealers in one town and Im sure at least one will be mostly some fent analogue, and keep buying for awhile and I'd be willing to bet money that you'd get bags with enough fent to kill you within a month. Also, there have been reports of wacky, crazy dangerous dope cuts popping up in my town in NY, like talc powder and calorie free sweetners.

Buying anything on the street is wicked dangerous now. Even pills aren't safe, some kid in my town died of a fentanyl overdose when he bought a pressed adderal pill that was basically just sugar, caffeine, and fentanyl. Lots of fake xanax too.

Man, that is fucked. People, if your willing to risk your life on some piss poor smack or whatever tf you are buying on the street, get test kits, at the minimum.

It?s not easy, but it may save your life or your mates.

Last edited:
This thread should have been throttled in its crib.

OP, this is absolutely not your fault. I understand that you're new and I would never want to give you a hard time. To be short and sweet, the only true way to know and understand the potency/quality of your drugs is to have them tested in a laboratory. There are field tests for the presence of certain chemicals, like Fentanyl for instance, but they only test for the presence of drugs. You will not get anything like quality or percentages.

So the reason we don't really like threads like this, is because they take up space that could be dedicated solely to Harm Reduction (that can be solved or answered). Sure, there is Harm Reduction here, but it is way above and beyond our means dude. So, we have to admit that we don't have the answer, hence, we don't really like these threads to exist, because then, BL'ers who maybe would have answered a seriously pertinent question, are now engaged in a debate over what is probably the most esoteric and unanswerable question in the history of drug addicts... "is there good Heroin out there?"

Closed... oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.