• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Is fentnyal cut heroin really that common?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I live in northwest Arizona & have been a regular Heroin user for almost 2 years. And semi regular for about 4 years all together. And I have NEVER once seen heroin that was cut with fentnyal. Not has anyone in my circle of friends. Why is this? I read all these stories about fentnyal being so common and causing all these deaths. But where?

Yes it is extremely common, particularly on the East coast. From what I understand BTH is safer in that regard.

Do you test all the Heroin you use?

Up in Canada on the west coast there is no such thing as real dope anymore on the street level. All you get is shit that looks like it came from a skittles commercial every colour you can think of it’s all fent. But if you know certain people you can get the real stuff but even that it’s most likely cut with fent

Yes it is extremely common, particularly on the East coast. From what I understand BTH is safer in that regard.

Do you test all the Heroin you use?
No I don't test any of the Heroin I use, but I used fentnyal pharmaceutical grade quite a few times & it's very easy to distinguish from heroin. Trust me when I say it's not around here. I can't think of one person who's ever told me they think they have heroin that's been cut with fent
Must be an east coast thing

So I live in northwest Arizona & have been a regular Heroin user for almost 2 years. And semi regular for about 4 years all together. And I have NEVER once seen heroin that was cut with fentnyal. Not has anyone in my circle of friends. Why is this? I read all these stories about fentnyal being so common and causing all these deaths. But where?
Hell no. Not in Oregon. The cost to cut H with fent is ludicrous.

It really isnt detectable when its mostly heroin with a tiny bit of fent mixed in to add some kick. Its dealers being scummy and greedy; but it was goIng on in NE usa for yrs before it got to what its like now. I remember when the brifks started gettibg cheaper and cheaper , and it tasted and smelled and cooked like good ecp. Yet it had fent from what im told and lookibt bwdi i see it.
Now its all fent. No H ubless u Know ppl