• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is fentanyl euphoric?

Ghastromantic

Greenlighter
Last time I did h I smoked it, and I did enough to get nauseous and puke a few times but there wasn't much euphoria does that mean it was cut with fentanyl?

Last time I did h I smoked it, and I did enough to get nauseous and puke a few times but there wasn't much euphoria does that mean it was cut with fentanyl?

That's literally impossible for any of us to say mate...

I mean, it could be... but there's just no way that anyone on the internet can say what was in your drugs.

The best bet would be to get one of those fentanyl test kits that are available online.

That's literally impossible for any of us to say mate...

I mean, it could be... but there's just no way that anyone on the internet can say what was in your drugs.

The best bet would be to get one of those fentanyl test kits that are available online.

Exactly, because of that Drug ID is against the rules.
If you're worried that your heroin is cut with fentanyl get a testing kit.

We can speculate on the length of the duration of nausea and effects; if they're very strong for 30-45min then subside but that you still do feel the H, it's probable that your product was indeed cut. That is if you didn't smoke every 45m.. If taking a hit every few hours was enough for you than it probably was pure H.

Also one dead giveaway in some, is if for your H tolerance, a batch comes round so potent, that even were it uncut, medical grade diamorphine, it COULDN'T exert the effects it does at a dose the street stuff did. I've had that happen, could taste H, but the effects, it was so potent there was no way for the H to take effect at any dose the fent or derivative of it wouldn't have killed me. It reliably knocked me out cold, with a couple of tiny tokes from a TINY amount in a glass pipe. Pure H, or dipropionylmorphine even, significantly more potent than H, with no cut, prepared from pharm morphine would not cause effects worth noticing at the doses that street stuff was taken, even by IV.

So that rules out it being pure.

As for duration, fent is a short acting drug, few hours. And a lot of people say it feels cold, clinical, lacking in euphoria or warmth. I've had it, both street (unfortunately) as a H cut, and medical supplied. I have to admit, the presence of H at least altered it that little bit to make it SOMEWHAT inclined to make one come back for a second hit.

Otherwise, it's cold, dry as old bones, and meh. I lasted one day, on a fentanyl script. For some reason the doc wanted to try me on it, I agreed to give it a trial.

Patches. But the damn things were slow as fuck to get going and produce any plasma level sufficient to bring me out of WD from the oxy I had been taking previously. Had to resort to extracting and either shooting, or plugging doses to get some opioid agonism going on, due to the slow speed of transdermal uptake.

And what I did get from it, honestly, was crap. Euphoria? none to speak of.

I've smoked a good amount of pharmaceutical fentanyl in my day. In fact I was probably one of the first to try smoking the patches, I remember at the time finding 1 or 2 other reports on the smoking of patches. (To be a teenager again lol.) I've used it sublingual as well.

It definitely lacks the euphoria and feel good aspect of diacetyl. It also makes you nod out WAY easier. I remember the first time I tried it I knew it was working when I started falling back in to a wall uncontrollably. I then fought the nods and puked for the next 3-4hours.

It has warmth to it but still somewhat cold in comparison.

I'd say the best way to tell them apart is by the euphoria to nod ratio. Are you about to fall asleep with much less feel good than your used to?

I never liked it once I got into opiates and would rather someone give me a 10mg hydro over a 100ug fent patch. It just lacks something that your seeking when you take opiates.

-GC