• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is fent, analogues and other opioids chemical warfare? vs ya dont profit from a dead man ffs

IS ISO, fent, carfent etc and other dugs created for profit?

• They know not what they do....?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Is it about chemical warfare?
Cant be profit driven... ya dont have returns.
Shit becomes deadlier and deadlier... is this a means to and end for some?
I say chemical warfare but USA started that shit, mfs....:confused:

In a way it could be thought of as chemical warfare.

Fentanyl mainly kills young american men, military age or those who might otherwise participate in the economy. Most of the raw fentanyl comes from China, as do the precursors. China hasn't made meaningful efforts to stop it. Whether it is greed or warfare who knows, though it is surely the former.

The funny thing is that the British did the same thing to the Chinese many years ago. Look up the "Opium Wars" between the British and Chinese, in the mid 1800s. The British got China hooked on opium.

In a way it could be thought of as chemical warfare.

Fentanyl mainly kills young american men, military age or those who might otherwise participate in the economy. Most of the raw fentanyl comes from China, as do the precursors. China hasn't made meaningful efforts to stop it. Whether it is greed or warfare who knows, though it is surely the former.

The funny thing is that the British did the same thing to the Chinese many years ago. Look up the "Opium Wars" between the British and Chinese, in the mid 1800s. The British got China hooked on opium.
Quite a bit of political shenanigans is simply looking the other way in selected areas. I'm sure China knows Fent is hurting us, but I doubt they are "plotting" anything. No need for cigar smoke in back rooms.

Nah. If anyone for whatever reason wanted to outright kill users, they could just cut everything with strychnine or arsenic and be done with it. It's just the more powerful a compound is, the more saleable doses you get out of every kilo that's smuggled. Just the good ole' profit motive. And while it isn't exactly good business to have your customers dying, the fact is said business can afford to lose a fair number, as for every one that drops there'll be three more lining up shortly.

Do y'all not up on the rise in OD deaths?
Shit that naltrax can't touch?
Fuckin bromazolam with a little H and chances are yab gone... and brom ain't even a opioid.
ISO and carfent... anyone wanna take a stab at why this is on the "market" other than causing more death?
Idk
Fuck all street level drugs. Take the ride hope yas don't bump ya heads.

Related

Frustrated that people continued to consume so much alcohol even after it was banned, federal officials had decided to try a different kind of enforcement. They ordered the poisoning of industrial alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The idea was to scare people into giving up illicit drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal poisoning program, by some estimates, had killed at least 10,000 people.

Although mostly forgotten today, the “chemist’s war of Prohibition” remains one of the strangest and most deadly decisions in American law-enforcement history. As one of its most outspoken opponents, Charles Norris, the chief medical examiner of New York City during the 1920s, liked to say, it was “our national experiment in extermination.”

I don't think that there's any sort of conspiracy behind any of this current deal, though, I think it's pretty much just greed as others have said.

However, this notion put out in the media of, this product is so incredibly and unreasonably deadly that you'd have real difficulty even creating a single recreational dose out of it...that is something that's difficult to explain rationally on a "common sense" level I think, for the reasons already mentioned, and I don't think that "oh there will just be a bunch more people lining up for a shot at this ultra lethal drug!" Where are they gonna be lining up, at Dr Kevorkian's office?

Simply:
Hit "enemy" with deadly chemical and most or all will die eventually if practice predict. He's gone, right? To boot; he asked for it....

Jmp to fent, carfent, iso etc etc (hate to say it but even mixed with bromazolam (a benzo) ya going out if not "regulated". This is here and killing I do not know how many and getting more prevalent.
It kills your customer.....
Wheres the "profit margin" increasing in this practice?
So I just dont see it as just more "commerce" but not goin off on the source(s) either :laughing:
be easy, yeah?

I think insurance companies could be bribing the government to do it. Kill all the people with mental health and chronic pain issues with fentanyl and viola!

You don't have to pay the insanely high medical costs these people require anymore.

Related

I don't think that there's any sort of conspiracy behind any of this current deal, though, I think it's pretty much just greed as others have said.

However, this notion put out in the media of, this product is so incredibly and unreasonably deadly that you'd have real difficulty even creating a single recreational dose out of it...that is something that's difficult to explain rationally on a "common sense" level I think, for the reasons already mentioned, and I don't think that "oh there will just be a bunch more people lining up for a shot at this ultra lethal drug!" Where are they gonna be lining up, at Dr Kevorkian's office?
Industrial alcohol is still poisoned. They call it "denatured". Most common additive is Methyl alcohol. When you hear of people going blind from bad booze, it's usually Methyl alcohol. I don't think it's purposely to poison people, they just don't give a shit if it does.

Another case of poisoning during prohibition was "Jake leg". When I was a teenager, people still talked and joked about it. Still all about profit motive and who cares about the "bad" drug takers and addicts. Ending prohibition was harm reduction and lessons could be learned.

I still have this album somewhere. I love me some old Blues.