• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is dealing drugs really that dangerous

^^^^^

But if you're the one getting busted, percentages really don't mean shit do they ?

for the record i would like to say that i do neither - take drugs anymore, there may be an odd occasion coming up later, but i have decided to take a break.

secondly this post was not designed to say that i was just feeling out the ground to test if it was ok, if i were to stay dealing on a small or even large scale basis.

however, as i said, i do think that it is becoming more popular and the acceptance of ecstasy in particular becoming larger. then again, like i said, it may be me, going cynical.

You're right about ecstacy becoming more accepted and a lot more people dealing small time, I agree with u there.

Ask

Having 10-100pills in your pocket at a club dangerous? Hmm...

Ask the several small dealers I have seen getting there face puched in and there drugs taken at various Melbourne nightclubs and I am sure you would be suprised.

Re: Ask

Energizer said:
Having 10-100pills in your pocket at a club dangerous? Hmm...

Ask the several small dealers I have seen getting there face puched in and there drugs taken at various Melbourne nightclubs and I am sure you would be suprised.

whats with the bashing?

^ People get mugged all the time for their wallets, phones etc... Why wouldn't someone get rolled for a pocket full of pills, especially if it was clear they were trying to sell a few? They're worth a lot of money, and chances are if someone's got a few they'll also have a wad of cash too. Or they've sold someone a speedbomb and they get stabbed for it, or the bouncers bust them dealing and decide to liven up their night a bit with some good old fashioned alleyway rugby.

The dangers of selling drugs may not always be legal complications...

BigTrancer :)

If you hand out pills in a club, it is highly likely there will be at least one person that will be morally outraged and call some authoritive figure without you even knowing. It will probably be a girl as well, almost definitely.

is dealing drugs really that dangerous

That is the the line of thinking dealers have who end up in jail. There can be many unexpected scenarios occurring if you are not sly about it. Deal only to people you know.

In my younger and very stupid days, I got taken off me about $1000 worth of stuff at a club by someone that could get away with it.

Its a lot easier to take 10 pills of you then pay for them if you are no one and they are someone :)

a person i know was raided by cops, and he was only selling 2-3 ounces of weed a week. If a cop thinks by raiding someone they can get higher up on the drug chain, they will go for anyone.

Or just deal to yourself... that way if you sell yourself a shit pill, you don't have to go very far to kick the shit out of yourself.

BigTrancer ;)

Lol @ BigTrancer, seriously though dealing a few or a few dozen pills in a club is packed with risks, and you'd be making peanuts compared to the risk involved.

My, "hypothetical" question is: How much do the big dealers rely on people doing exactly what your all talking about.............

I think if people stoped selling small time in venues more people would need "real" hookups. Thus increasing the risks for larger dealers of being caught.

I agree with you're point on how big dealers need people below them to sell small amounts, I was just trying to point out how in my opinion, the people selling those small amounts have a high risk of getting caught/fucked/bashed etc.

Jokerswild said:
To a police officer the small time player is the first step in finding the importer or manufacturer.

definantly...ive seen many a bad things happen to drug dealers...be it physical or even financial. every drug dealer is putting their life on the line everytime they sell something, pick up something, even make a phone call.

dealing in clubs in sydney is no diff than dealing in melb or any where else. it is risky and stupid...and the theory of i know what im doing or i trust that person is not a good one to have. i wouldnt trust no one. dealing in itself is only bringing trouble for the careless.

delaing in raves or events or pubs or on side walks or in cars is a risk in its self. ive seen people get busted many a times in sydney coz they walk around and their clothes and attitude alone scream IM A DEALER!!! 8)

and think bout it...if it wasnt for the 'small timers' in clubs etc how many people wouldnt b able to hook up? i mean how many 'big' people do you know that actually either have the time to do small hook ups or want to run the risk of having a million people know them? :\ having such a large clientel is a risk in itself aswell.

id prefer to know nothing bout anything...

Last edited:
yes. i think its true. i think that most of us, including myself have been involved and become complacent, and under a slight impression that what were are doing is more accepted by society as a whole. maybe, maybe not.

but someone here did post that there will be someone who might see you, and get the shits, and dob you in, and yes it might be a niave person, more likely than not a girl - someone who has heard of someone who has had a bad experience.

unfortuntaely i think that most of the bluelight members here are aware of the drug/society/legal implications very much. but there are a lot of newbies out there that dont use bluelight, or would rip open a satchet in a club without second thought. and its those people that will get in shit. sorry tired. hope that made sense.

Maybe there's other dealer in the club with "links/favours/mates" with the bouncers or even the nightclub/venue manager/owner.... its all about competition between dealers.

"The person who might be outraged or dob you in" could be "mates" with the current dealer who was already in the club/venue.

Greed can be pretty strange in some cases, which makes people to do things that they don't normally do.

Urbanhog %)

"The person who might be outraged or dob you in" could be "mates" with the current dealer who was already in the club/venue.

Very true, unfortunately money comes first for a lot of people, and if someone is costing them/their friends money, they won't hesitate to fuck them up.

business

If you think about it in a purely buisiness sense, then its the greatest job in the world.

-Ya get to meet interesting and colourfull ppl such as your selfs.
-The money is great.
-Good hours.

But yes of course there is the risk of getting caught and coping a 200 dollar fine and some community work.

Im not saying its the right thing to do but iD rather not squander my entire paycheck to some stranger every week for one night of fun.

drugs are bad

in the end somebody has got to do it, and i would rather give my hard earned dollars to a good friend for quality than some dodgy fella in a dark club for god knows what.....