• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is combing Vyvanse, Trazadone, and Doxlamine dangerous?

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Tonight I am taking 120mg of Vyvanse and would like to know if taking Trazodone 50 mg and Doxylamine 100mg is safe. I tried this with 120mg vyvanse yesterday and took 50mg trazodone during my peak and another 50mg’s during my comedown and it was a very pleasant high. I just want to make sure this is safe to do and also add the doxylamine. I have Benadryl tripped and 100mg will definetly not be enough to make me trip and enough to sedate me heavily during the stim high. Thanks just want to know for harm reduction if there’s some bad reaction or possible Seratonin Syndrome.

I thought trazadome was a sedative. More for the relaxation because believe me I’m not sleep on 120mg of Vyvanse!

I used trazadone and doxylamine nightly for a number of years often after using amphetimes all day. Never together always 6+ hours after

I'm also wondering why you'd want to combine trazadone or doxylamine with an amphetamine type thing?

If you're taking Vyvanse during the day and then taking trazadone and doxylamine for sleep at night, that sounds pretty safe.

But I can't imagine why anyone would want to combine trazadone with Vyvanse at the same time. Even if the trazadone was prescribed for PTSD instead of insomnia, it would feel super weird and probably pretty shitty to mix it with Vyvanse.