• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is codeine necessary to get the proper effects of lean?

jaxs0

Bluelighter
So I want to make lean and I am wondering if codeine is necessary.

Can someone share the recepie please?

Ofc....codeine is the main drug that gets you high from the syrup.

So I want to make lean and I am wondering if codeine is necessary.

Can someone share the recepie please?
-Codeine/promethazine syrup
-Sprite
-Jorry ranchers gummies
That's the original recipe but there are variations that use other syrups that contain hydrocodone or other opioids but the Purple drink hip hop artists rap about all the time is the one i described above. Hope that solved your question.

Codeine and a first generation antihistamine such as promethazine are what makes lean lean. It's not the gummy bears ya'know ;)

Don't understand the obsession with lean, just makes you essentially mentally handicapped for a few hours. AIf it wasn't popular with early 2000s hip-hop/rap I doubt it would have taken off lol I guess benzos are the SoundCloud rappers lean.

Yeah, otherwise it'd just be like promethazine or cough syrup or whatever, and taking an antipsychotic on its own isn't my picture of fun.

Don't understand the obsession with lean, just makes you essentially mentally handicapped for a few hours. AIf it wasn't popular with early 2000s hip-hop/rap I doubt it would have taken off lol I guess benzos are the SoundCloud rappers lean.
It’s a cheap way to get fucked up ,I started out buying my drugs in Newark,Harlem and being totally blotto for cheap was the way. 😬

Heroin & coke both available in $5 bags
Methadone , $5 for someone’s take home bottle 100 mg average
Scramble ,scramble is heroin cut big time = $5 was about 1/2+ gram of powdered heroin cut really hard. ( it would totally dissolve with water ) pre fentanyl days
Hits, Ciba’s and codeine , would give you hours of nodding fun for $10
Angel Dust (PCP) no description needed , $5 and it’ll leaves all the others in the dust for sheer effect
Lean , I believe a few people can get high from a bottle that’s $20-25

it’s all cheap and easy to get in the city

Last edited:
Syzrup LOL. But I have to say without a toletance codeine is enjoyable. Even with tolerance. But all of that seems silly now when we have elephant traquilizers also on the street so much stronger why would anyone want codeine. Is there a person that will only do syzrup but not touch pills or heroin? I am out of touch on the culture.

Around here people pay like $90 per fucking fluid ounce (30mL) of codeine syrup!!! Dealers will pay like $250 or more for a single script (my roommate that died had a script).

I'm just gonna start putting fentadope in some Sprite with jolly ranchers and crushed ice 😆

Why anybody would PAY a hundred dollars to get high on codeine is beyond unbelievable when there's dope on every corner.

Syzrup LOL. But I have to say without a toletance codeine is enjoyable. Even with tolerance. But all of that seems silly now when we have elephant traquilizers also on the street so much stronger why would anyone want codeine. Is there a person that will only do syzrup but not touch pills or heroin? I am out of touch on the culture.
Great minds think alike!!
😂

Totally hypothetically but I’d trade my 10 ml bottle Xylazine for a bottle of codeine,( there’s nothing enjoyable about tranquilizer),codeine I could work with.

I remember when I was younger I had quite a few procedures that needed some pain meds. And if the doc was going to give me hydrocodone I would ask him to switch it to codeine. I don't know what it is whth hyrocodone but even without a tolernance it takes me 20-30 mgs to feel anything. With codeine without a tolerance I could feel 60 mgs. I had a doc in Long Beach CA give me several hundred Tylenol 4's. Two of those 120 mgs it very nice. I told the guy I was trying to get off drugs and tired of going to the street. He gave me halcion to sleep and that stuff was good too. Short lasting but good.

The codeine years. I think codeine is underrated by most of us. And I think it is hydrocodone that should be underatted if we compare them but that is me. Most people like hydrocodone better. But codeine just felt more warm and natural to me.

With all the fentanyl on the street it seems if someone can stick with codeine they will be ok. I can not explain how angry the whole fentanyl issue is making me. I have not shot heroin since 1990 but what if I wanted to again? I can't!! Not without a lot of vetting. Real heroin should be out on the street again and I put all the deaths of people in the hands of our lawmakers. We shouldh ave heroin clinics and administer heroin to whoever needs it and go from there.

I remember when I was younger I had quite a few procedures that needed some pain meds. And if the doc was going to give me hydrocodone I would ask him to switch it to codeine. I don't know what it is whth hyrocodone but even without a tolernance it takes me 20-30 mgs to feel anything. With codeine without a tolerance I could feel 60 mgs. I had a doc in Long Beach CA give me several hundred Tylenol 4's. Two of those 120 mgs it very nice. I told the guy I was trying to get off drugs and tired of going to the street. He gave me halcion to sleep and that stuff was good too. Short lasting but good.

The codeine years. I think codeine is underrated by most of us. And I think it is hydrocodone that should be underatted if we compare them but that is me. Most people like hydrocodone better. But codeine just felt more warm and natural to me.

With all the fentanyl on the street it seems if someone can stick with codeine they will be ok. I can not explain how angry the whole fentanyl issue is making me. I have not shot heroin since 1990 but what if I wanted to again? I can't!! Not without a lot of vetting. Real heroin should be out on the street again and I put all the deaths of people in the hands of our lawmakers. We shouldh ave heroin clinics and administer heroin to whoever needs it and go from there.
I couldn’t agree with you more. I stopped using heroin almost 3 years ago and now only take pills for pain. I have a chronic health condition that’s kinda rare. I’m in pain a lot. Doctors won’t give me what I need so I have to get them from people. And with this fentanyl shit, you can’t trust pills or anything anymore. I had an acquaintance I used to know die from a fentanyl overdose and she didn’t use opiates; it was in her crack. It’s sad that you can’t even buy a few percs without risking your life.
I ODed twice off heroin and it was fentanyl. I still used after that though. Everyone I used to be linked up with is either dead or still using. And not h. They moved on to meth or fentanyl. SMH

I've used pure codeine pills, and dihydrocodeine pills and they did nothing for ne, either a receational high or as an analgesic. Maybe I just don't metabolise them properly, or maybe I was expecting too much from them.

Anyway I could try mixing them with Promethazine tablets which are easy to get hold of