• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is anyone else having problems with customs lately??? I HATE Europe bureauc-rats

If you want to see things that way then you are more than welcome. All I have done is say that this isn’t harm reduction and correctly pointed out that your understanding of harm reduction is a long way off because you made a point of saying that it was despite changing the label. Something of a relevant point on a site whose focus is harm reduction.

I don’t need to make a case for anything as everything I have said is blatantly correct, no one will challenge the factual content of my statements (least not any of the people here who actually know what they’re talking about).

Nobody has said you are right about anything that I have contradicted, you should work on a) your reading comprehension b) not being so butthurt just because someone pointed out this isn’t harm reduction.

Never used or buy RC.....so don't onow...but like frontier country of EU think,that customs here are strictly enough....they can hold on even some herbals,which are not illegal at all.....and u can't do anythin

If you want to see things that way then you are more than welcome. All I have done is say that this isn’t harm reduction and correctly pointed out that your understanding of harm reduction is a long way off because you made a point of saying that it was despite changing the label. Something of a relevant point on a site whose focus is harm reduction.

I don’t need to make a case for anything as everything I have said is blatantly correct, no one will challenge the factual content of my statements (least not any of the people here who actually know what they’re talking about).

Nobody has said you are right about anything that I have contradicted, you should work on a) your reading comprehension b) not being so butthurt just because someone pointed out this isn’t harm reduction.
I'm not butthurt, it's just a bit frustating to keep discussing about something that's done and over, just that.
Trust me, I'm not hurt or offended.
Never used or buy RC.....so don't onow...but like frontier country of EU think,that customs here are strictly enough....they can hold on even some herbals,which are not illegal at all.....and u can't do anythin
which herbals are you talking about?
I saw that some kratom vendors started using moringa or another herbs as the "content" instead of kratom...
I don't really know what's going to be honest because it's fully legal if it's not for human consumption, but I think the customs are getting more strict.

One of the reasons I wrote this post is to vent about the horrible changes that the EU is implementing theses last years, pretty fucked up and, IMO, just to make people more isolated and dependent on the Big Globalist BullShit (Big Pharma, Big Food, Big Tech....)

Well it could be any herb.....ubcan't complain here about loosing parcel at customs.....better not to do it...in the west may be is different idk,kratom is illegal,khat also

kratom is illegal where? :pupil2: :eeek:

In the UK it apparently fell under the Novel Psychoactive Substance act 2016. As far as I can tell it's legal to possess, but not to buy, sell or import, although it's such a bizarre act it's hard to find a straight answer on this issue.

The last remaining kratom vendors deemed it too risky to continue selling after 2016 which is telling. And packages of Kratom bought from the continent can and do get intercepted by customs

There's basically no legal way to get kratom in the UK anymore

Although you're largely correct in what you're saying, EADD is more of a social forum which doesn't suffer the same 'harm reduction' mantra as the more focused forums.

The meaning of 'Harm reduction' is open to interpretation and, let's face it, is merely a get out clause to justify our existence.

Although you're largely correct in what you're saying, EADD is more of a social forum which doesn't suffer the same 'harm reduction' mantra as the more focused forums.

The meaning of 'Harm reduction' is open to interpretation and, let's face it, is merely a get out clause to justify our existence.

Of course it's more social, I commented because originally the thread was actually tagged HR. Wouldn't have said a word otherwise.

I disagree on the second the point although frankly neither of us is in a place to know really because we didn't start this site!

Of course it's more social, I commented because originally the thread was actually tagged HR. Wouldn't have said a word otherwise.

I disagree on the second the point although frankly neither of us is in a place to know really because we didn't start this site!

Ah, didn't notice the tag so fair enough. But I stand by my second point. Although we didn't start the site, it's obvious that the harm reduction angle is the one thing that allows us to avoid being cancelled. It's a very fine line we have to tread to keep things 'legal', but honest information is the key element (with a bit of banter thrown in).

Not really, this is a harm reduction site.

People talk about a wide range of stuff that is outside of the scope of harm reduction anyway, but I feel it’s important that if someone is going to specifically label something as harm reduction then it should be. Certainly encouraging people to think that harm reduction consists of worrying about whether they are going to get nicked for importing illegal substances is entirely counterproductive to the mission of this place.

The fact that you have such a warped idea of what harm-reduction means les me know that it was entirely appropriate to point out the error. I wouldn’t have said it if it didn’t make sense to do so.

You seem to have an extremely narrow view of what harm reduction means, and since when are you the harm reduction police? While it can be argued whether this discussion has a place on BL for other reasons, most here seem to agree avoiding jail time is indeed reducing harm.

When one goes to jail or prison they are opened up to a whole new set of problems, sometimes increased drug access, poor hygiene/use, if someone’s an addict often times jail/prison is the last place they need to be.

-GC

Let's not be more popist than the Pope himself.
Bluelight is a harm reduction site, for sure, but not only. People ask things, so people answer and comment things.

I mean:
You might not need it, that’s looking like it could just be a swollen miss at the moment.

If you start getting any signs of a hot feeling or a concentrated redness anywhere then it has most likely become infected and you should get yourself straight down the a&e though.
This is a proper harm reduction post.

I did some h recently that I felt had probably been made in a ‘tar like’ way. Sticky rocks that were a fucking nightmare to try and cook up in to a solution.
This is not harm reduction, but still a interesting post, it has a place in BL.

OP is not sourcing, asking how to produce ilegal drugs or beating an UA, nor was he being rude to anyone.
BL has its own moderators and that should be enough, no need for further rule enforcement. We don't want to build a wall so that the coyotes don't smuggle non- harm reduction posters into Bluelight.

You seem to have an extremely narrow view of what harm reduction means, and since when are you the harm reduction police? While it can be argued whether this discussion has a place on BL for other reasons, most here seem to agree avoiding jail time is indeed reducing harm.

When one goes to jail or prison they are opened up to a whole new set of problems, sometimes increased drug access, poor hygiene/use, if someone’s an addict often times jail/prison is the last place they need to be.

-GC

Wow I didn’t think the intelligence levels on this site could get much worse than they used to be but apparently so. This place has fallen pretty far.

If avoiding the police was anything to do with HR then half the rules that we have here wouldn’t exist.

All I did was make a simple comment saying his post wasn’t HR because he specifically tagged it so. Not my fault he wants to argue the toss and mislead people reading.

kratom is illegal where? :pupil2: :eeek:
BG....according some changes in law it's against the law any use of psychoactive illegal substance....not only holding,transport,buying,given to a third person..etc,etc...so u got one ancient legal option-booze....and is a big problem here-alcohol abuse&addiction🙁🙁🙁
PS Salvia Divinorum-illegal,all plants containing dmt also,mushroom spore prints&kits also,N2O-u can't find anymore....zero tollerance....there are people servin' six months jail time for a joint even

Last edited:
BG....according some changes in law it's against the law any use of psychoactive illegal substance....not only holding,transport,buying,given to a third person..etc,etc...so u got one ancient legal option-booze....and is a big problem here-alcohol abuse&addiction🙁🙁🙁
PS Salvia Divinorum-illegal,all plants containing dmt also,mushroom spore prints&kits also,N2O-u can't find anymore....zero tollerance....there are people servin' six months jail time for a joint even
I was kinda "addicted" to booze from 13 to 15, there was no weekend I didn't end up drunk and I tried to drink when I had the chance,
then I was so drunk when on my 15th birthday that I needed to go to the hospital, b12 injection, not knowing what happened and all that,
never found anything so bad as alcohol, fortunately that was a sudden stop for me, regarding drinking alcohol

nowadays I use more than a beer and I feel a good buzz, but I dislike a lot the sides, so I barely use it. It's sad that's the shit they want to promote

In the UK it apparently fell under the Novel Psychoactive Substance act 2016. As far as I can tell it's legal to possess, but not to buy, sell or import, although it's such a bizarre act it's hard to find a straight answer on this issue.

The last remaining kratom vendors deemed it too risky to continue selling after 2016 which is telling. And packages of Kratom bought from the continent can and do get intercepted by customs

That explains why the UK based website actually ships from Germany. I think the dark net may be the only outlet if I can be arsed

Finally it came home, but honestly, it lasted TOO LONG,
in fact more than 30 days, 43 if I remember well...
fortunately they didn't stopped in customs to ask about it, but in my country orders are clearly getting stuck, and they (not me) are blaming the new european bureacrazyness

So, what about kratom.co.UK ?

Not really, this is a harm reduction site.

People talk about a wide range of stuff that is outside of the scope of harm reduction anyway, but I feel it’s important that if someone is going to specifically label something as harm reduction then it should be. Certainly encouraging people to think that harm reduction consists of worrying about whether they are going to get nicked for importing illegal substances is entirely counterproductive to the mission of this place.

The fact that you have such a warped idea of what harm-reduction means les me know that it was entirely appropriate to point out the error. I wouldn’t have said it if it didn’t make sense to do so.
RCs may help people taper off more dangerous substances. Like an alcoholic who was scripted benzos so then usedrcs like phenibut to taper off. Poverty is the root of all this and bad government policy.

Apparently there is?