• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is 4mg hydromorphone too much to take no tolerance?

Alfonso_Camarga

Bluelighter
took about 4mg throughout the day orally, haven’t used in a few months so have no tolerance. feeling alright but kinda zonked wondering if i’m all good. also took valium and some ativan yesterday. just wanna make sure it’s not sketchy to fall asleep

Generally speaking, if you're here right now typing this question, I highly doubt that you're in danger of dying. It would be highly irregular for this 4mg Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) to kill anyone. There would have to be an underlying factor like genetically-influenced sensitivity to the drug. I understand you're taking some Benzodiazepines as well. I read from your other thread. These dosages are not extreme and they are also separated from your Opioid usage by a significant amount of time.

I'm not saying it's impossible. My opinion is though that you're fine.

alright that’s kind of what i figured just haven’t used in a while and when i first started using hydromorphone i worked my way up to 8mg gradually over time from like 1mg. i’m definitely coherent just really tired and kind of nodding but i think that’s just because i had a long day and am genuinely exhausted. thanks for replying i greatly appreciate it. i tend to psych myself out too much when i get high

I ate 24mg and barely feel anythin.... I also have 100mg of oxy in my system too

I tried snorting it but the powder makes my cough it all out... I wont IV as I don't want to cross that line. Ay other way to get any high off these 8mg shields