View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 4g of Shrooms okay 2 weeks after X?

DarahMT

Greenlighter
Hi I?m new to this website, 2 weeks ago I took half a pill roughly 130mg of pure MDMA, will I be ok taking 4g of shrooms in the coming days? I?m not a newbie to psilocybin? Thanks guys

OD--->PD

It might be a good idea to be familiar with the strain and potency of the shrooms in question, but if the X trip wasn't traumatic and fun/ mild then 2 weeks sounds okay to me.

Last edited:
There's no cross-tolerance between the two drugs and two weeks is a good enough break even if there were psychs mixed into your x. As far as tolerance goes at least you're totally fine

Yes that's enough time, as Moxious said there's little to no cross tolerance between the two drugs, so it's more about recovering from any fatigue, being ready for another strong experience etc. 4g of most mushrooms strains is pretty heavy so be ready for a big dose. Personally I would dial that back as I'm not a fan of strong mushroom trips.

It's certainly ok in that respect, but if they're half decent mushrooms 4g is gonna rock your fucking world.

To me "eating an eighth" (3.5g) is the full-blown experience with mushrooms, one that I don't care to experience very often and haven't in many years. Pretty life-changing for me.

I find mushrooms to be very intense mentally, even at low doses. This is exacerbated by the lethargy and body load as you can find yourself couch locked, deep in your head and introverted (for better or for worse). IME Tryptamines can lend themselves to more frightening (albeit impressive and beautiful) visuals than other other psychedelics. They're very organic and even humanoid at times.

If you do take 4g, I'd definitely get out in nature with lots of daylight. Not a psych I wanna get caught stuck on indoors, at night, or both.

Last edited:
I used to enjoy about 3g of good cubes.
The last time i did it i took 10g though.
Was def a different experience although not very fun or recreational.

However if its your first time then 4g could be a very powerful trip.
Ignore my first post since it was a joke.

Id start with 2-3g at most and do more another time.