• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is 40mg Oxycodone too much for small tolerance?

number22

Bluelighter
Acquired 2 20mg oxys and not sure to take them both. I've taken them maybe 4 times in my life and the last time was at least 3 or 4 months ago. So I might not have a tolerance at all. I'm short and don't weigh a lot. I plan on snorting it because I don't care about the high lasting long since I will be taking it at night.

I also have promethazine and that helps with nausea and the itch.

Should I spread each dose out? Or rail them both together

I would say 40 mg is a bit much given your tolerance. Try starting with half of the 20 and you can work your way up from there.

I would say 40 mg is a bit much given your tolerance. Try starting with half of the 20 and you can work your way up from there.

would you think its best to spread the doses out throughout the night, or just get multiple nights uses from it? thanks for the quick reply too :)

I'm a lightweight nowadays so the oxy would last me a few days. If you're going to take it with promethazine, it would add to the sedative effects. If you start low, you can always add more later on if need be.

Yes absolutely too much. I doubt it's gonna harm you but I also doubt you'd have a good time on such a high dose. You'll probably just get intense nausea and puke your guts up, I doubt promethazine will help. What was your dose when you took them before?

last time i took them i did 20mg orally with prometh
probably just gonna stick with doing 20 and save the other for another time
thank you all!

im in the same boat as you as far as times taking oxys although i weigh 90kg 20-30mg is my sweet spot have tried 40mg on one occasion and personally the effects overwhelming so id stick with 20mg if i was you. On another note i highly recommend just taking them orally i have tried snorting them i think its just the ritual about snorting i like but other then that its a waste IMO

I would say that, considering your tolerance is effectively zero and considering that you will be using a sedative antihistamine in conjunction with the Oxycodone, that 20mg should be plenty. If you're insufflating and you're not where you want to be within an hour, you can consider taking more. At any rate, you are not going to kill yourself with just 40mg Oxycodone and Promethazine (Phenergan). The worst case scenario would probably involve becoming overly intoxicated and becoming nauseous.