• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Introduction

BTB

Bluelighter
Greetings,

Its been a very long time since I have been back here on posted. I have been with bluelight since the bluelight.com days. Back then my focus was quite different. Professionally, I have picked myself up and have been doing something with my life. Rather than being the experiement, I conduct my own.

I went to school, and am finishing up my undergrad degree in Behavioral Neuroscience. I intend to pursue a PhD in the field next.

I do some teaching on basic neuroantomy, neurophysiology, and psychopharmacology in my leasure time. I am currently doing research involving a particular glutamate agonist, pain threshold, and menstrual cycle in a LE rat model.

I'm am delighted to meet all of you and I look forward to being able to contribute my thoughts to these conversations.

Please dont hesitate to write me if you have any questions related to behavioral neuroscience, it is my passion!!

Cheers,

BTB

BTB said:
I am currently doing research involving a particular glutamate agonist, pain threshold, and menstrual cycle in a LE rat model.

is that the infamous Law Enforcement rat model? dabbling in transgenics, i see (rodent / porcine)....

sorry, couldn't help it. ;-)

welcome back.

Welcome back to Bluelight BTB. Now that you're back, maybe there's a chance that you're able/willing to contribute to the Erowid/Bluelight Neuropharmacology Text that's in the works? There's a link to it stickied in the Advanced Drugs Forum mainpage

^Bluelight is making a neuropharmacology text? Wow, that's just amazing. I'd bet it'll be the best/most up-to-date text out. Can you point me towards further info on this book?