Introducing the Bluelight Gallery (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome job guys! =D maybe there should be some disclaimer for adding photos of people from meetups. not everyone will appreciate having their photograph online and on a public ecstasy harm reduction board..

kick ass guys, this thing is gonna be huge, we appreciate all the time and energy... even if the evl star scares me ;)

Cowboy Mac said:
maybe there should be some disclaimer for adding photos of people from meetups. not everyone will appreciate having their photograph online and on a public ecstasy harm reduction board..

2. Posting pictures of people without their consent would be a violation of BLUA #3. If you upload a group photo, please make sure you have everyone's permission to do so. If someone complains, it gets taken down!

So far 250+ images have been uploaded by over 50 different Bluelighters. A total of 250+ comments have been made and the gallery has received a total of over 5000 views. This is just in two days.

Are people having any major problems so far? I saw a couple of scattered questions but have those been answered? michael posted a .gif conversion method for Mac users.

Please remember that the Gallery moderators have to keep things organized. So far things look great (from what I can see), but if necessary the Gallery moderators can make some judgment calls to keep things on track. :)

Ahh! Make it stop! 300 + emails in 3 days!

;) only joking. Love it. Loving moderating it. And I finally have my own pics up now. Yay!!

Gallery

How often do you try to update the Gallery?

Anyways, I like it, thanks guys.

How often do you try to update the Gallery?

The photos are usually approved in a few hours on every hour of the day. :)

Im getting other peoples approval emails from the gallery..

This is a known bug in our gallery software.

The new update for the gallery software will fix this problem. It will probably be released in 3-4 weeks!

Last edited:
some of the thumbs of my photos are only half loaded but the picture is fine.
I've tried refreshing my browser.

Once again, thank you to the BL crew. The time, money and effort you guys put into this site constantly amazes me.
Your work is definately not taken for granted :)

": There was a problem processing your image
Please notify the System Administrator."

hmm what does that mean? i followed guidelines, it was a JPEG, and it was exact same size as others ive been uploading tonight?

Clicking this link From my email, to unsubscribe from the email updates gave me this error: Malformed parameter passed!

Problem noted!

": There was a problem processing your image
Please notify the System Administrator."

hmm what does that mean? i followed guidelines, it was a JPEG, and it was exact same size as others ive been uploading tonight?

Can you send a copy of the same jpeg file to [email protected]? We will relay the problem on to the software vendor.

Okay, here is another update....

So far 87 Bluelighters have uploaded photos. There are 425+ pictures, 650+ comments and 15000+ views at this point.

We are dutifully reporting all problems to PhotoPost so they can be fixed in the 4.1 version which is now in beta testing.

Tip of the day?

Let the preview page show a random photo instead of random new photo.

It gets old really fast if you use the welcome page as your starting point (ie. use it when cruising through different forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.