• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intravenous less effective than snorting?

hellomynameisbart

Greenlighter
Recently picked up a few grams of 4f-mph. I have a mediocre tolerance to stims. So I snort about 30-50mg at a time. I get the results I'd expect from what I've read. But I tried intravenous a few times now and even 70mg i.v. feels weaker than when I snort 50mg. Do I need to add Citrix acid or something to make it more effective i.v.?
I know everyone is just going to say just snort it but when I do that at work I'm constantly paranoid I'll end up talking to colleagues or boss with white powder visible at edge of nose. Also like to not have a running nose. What gives?
Does i.v. bypass some critical metabolic process to make it more effective? Thanks for any help.

Don't know how to edit posts yet or maybe it needs to be a specific salt to work food i.v.? It completely dissolves in warm water rather quickly.

You'll find the effects more appealing and less moreish if you just take it orally, no need to snort it and certainly no need to IV. Stay safe.

I don't find it all that moreish snorted or injected. Never done a drug where I could i.v. the same amount snorted. Other than the minor and I mean minor, couple second rush from the I.v. was wondering if converting it to a different salt would help. Or something else would make it better.

what I've found works best is set up a shot and the put out a line that's about half of what's in syringe.

I'll do shot, clean it out, bend the needle over and replace the orange cap. Then immediately so the line.

I have an i.v./snorting thing. I know with some stuff the bio availability is better or but there's just something about pulling that plunger back and finally hitting a vein, that rocks my world. Probably do to when heroin was still decent 10+15 years ago.